Looking for a new server - Sleepers / PvP / Half or Instant Craft / No Craftable C4 / Airdrops / Popular / Recently Wiped / Eu

I’ve browsed through a lot of the servers listed in the server section, but generally they are not popular server or have some of what I am looking for. Figured there is a server that is exactly what I’m looking for, but it’s berried. Any help would be cool.

Cheers.

[editline]31st January 2014[/editline]

Emerging research: Blueberries have been shown to improve insulin sensitivity in overweight men and women, and lower blood pressure levels in pre-diabetic men and women without raising blood sugar.

Guess I should be eating more blueberries.

That’s horrifying.

My friend Eyyaz owns a server with most of these features you asked for.
You should try it out: 88.150.159.159:29515

In ancient Greece, the strawberry was a symbol for Venus, the Goddess of Love.

Look for my server, but I don’t spam, Just click my username and look at previous started threads.

Servers got all that.

Edit: shit didn’t see the EU part till i posted ><

DID YOU KNOW: Researchers showed black raspberries, which have antioxidant, anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties, can also prevent colorectal tumours in animal studies.

Most fruits with “berry” in the name are not strictly berries, as the definition of a berry is a fruit with multiple seeds inside.

Tomatoes are therefore technically berries, as are melons, bananas, and pomegranates. Strawberries are not, as the seeds are on the outside, and many other “berries” fall foul of this technical distinction.

I like to bake things with my blueberries. Blueberry pie anyone mmmmm.