Looking for a specific Alyx Model

this one.
I know that the model with the Miranda Head doesnt exist,
i talk about the Alyx Model with the red jacket.
Thanks.

jesus christ that model has some FUCKED up hip anatomy

What?

Next time try to tag it NSFW.

It would be helpful if anyone knows how to get Models from Adult Pimper to Gmod.

Is this something FakeFactory did?

No, someone else did but its somekind of addon to Fakefactory it allows you to modify your alyx models as you desire, there are some nudes init.
But i just dont know how to get it working for Gmod.

To my knowledge there isn’t a “model pimper” in gmod as of now, you’ll have to add each individual model in gmod to get them.

I think thats exactly what i try to do.

How do I get my downloaded coustum Alyx model into HL2, EP1, EP2, G-Mod, CM or CP/AP?

For NOOBS:

HL2 = Half-Life 2
EP1 = Half-Life 2 - Episode One
EP2 = Half-Life 2 - Episode Two
G-Mod = Garrys Mod
CM = Cinematic Mod
CP/AP = Character Pimper / Adult Pimper

In any case u probably need a HEX-Editor (freeware example: Hex-Editor MX)

Step One: Extraction

Extract your downloaded model into a folder (the folder can be deleted after we're done so put it on desktop or so)

Step Two: Placeing texture files

Textures go to:

HL2 -> ...\Steam\SteamApps\Username\half-life 2\hl2\materials\models\
EP1 -> ...\Steam\SteamApps\Username\half-life 2 episode one\episodic\materials\models\
EP2 -> ...\Steam\SteamApps\Username\half-life 2 episode two\ep2\materials\models\
G-Mod -> ...\Steam\SteamApps\Username\garrysmod\garrysmod\materials\models\
CM + CP/AP -> ...\Steam\SteamApps\SourceMods\FAKEFACTORY_CM10\hl2\
CM + CP/AP -> ...\Steam\SteamApps\SourceMods\FAKEFACTORY_CM10\episodic\
CM + CP/AP -> ...\Steam\SteamApps\SourceMods\FAKEFACTORY_CM10\ep2\
(Yes, you have to copy them 3 Times for CM + CP/AP)

Example for one file: E:\Steam\SteamApps\SourceMods\FAKEFACTORY_CM10\hl2\materials\models\Alyx\alyx_sheet.vtf

Just Copy and you're done.

Step Three: Placeing model files

This step is different for every mod you're trying to deal with so lets start with the easiest one.

HL2:

First look at your model files. If they are named Alyx.* you can just copy the model files (*.mdl, *.vtx, *.vvd, *.phy)
into ...\Steam\Steamapps\Username\half-life 2\hl2\models\ (replace all existing files)

If not you have to rename them first (look in "How to rename model files:").

EP1:

First look at your model files. If they are named Alyx.* and Alyx_intro.* you can just copy the model files (*.mdl, *.vtx, *.vvd, *.phy)
into ...\Steam\SteamApps\Username\half-life 2 episode one\episodic\models\ (replace all existing files)

If one or both of those file packages (*.mdl, *.vtx, *.vvd, *.phy all with the same * name) don't exist you have to copy and rename them first (look in "How to rename model files:").

EP2:

First look at your model files. If they are named Alyx_ep2.*, Alyx_intro.* and Alyx_interior.* you can just copy the model files (*.mdl, *.vtx, *.vvd, *.phy)
into ...\Steam\SteamApps\Username\half-life 2 episode two\ep2\models\ (replace all existing files)

If one or all of those file packages (*.mdl, *.vtx, *.vvd, *.phy all with the same * name) don't exist you have to copy and rename them first (look in "How to rename model files:").

G-Mod:

Try to copy your extracted "models" folder into the G-Mod folder ...\garrysmod\garrysmod\models.
If the files already exist you have to rename them (look in "How to rename model files:"). If not you're done.

CM:

First look at your model files. You need the following file packages (*.mdl, *.vtx, *.vvd, *.phy all with the same * name):
Alyx
Aly1
Aly2
Aly3
Aly4
Aly5
Alyx_intro
Alyx_interior
Alyx_ep2
Alyx_epa
Alyx_epb

If one or all of those file packages don't exist you have to copy and rename them first (look in "How to rename model files:").

Copy the Aly1-5 files into ...\Steam\SteamApps\SourceMods\FAKEFACTORY_CM10\hl2\models (replace all existing files),
the Alyx & Alyx_intro into ...\Steam\SteamApps\SourceMods\FAKEFACTORY_CM10\episodic\models (replace all existing files),
and the Alyx, Alyx_interior, Alyx_ep2, Alyx_epa & Alyx_epb into ...\Steam\SteamApps\SourceMods\FAKEFACTORY_CM10\ep2\models (replace all existing files),

CP/AP:

First look at your model files. You need the following file packages (*.mdl, *.vtx, *.vvd, *.phy all with the same * name):
Alyx
Aly1
Aly2
Aly3
Aly4
Aly5
Alyx_intro
Alyx_interior
Alyx_ep2
Alyx_epa
Alyx_epb

If one or all of those file packages don't exist you have to copy and rename them first (look in "How to rename model files:").

Go to ...\Steam\SteamApps\SourceMods\FAKEFACTORY_CM10\Character Pimper\AutoPlay\Repository\ , create new folders with all the same name in each of the following folders
and copy the file packages and a *.jpg Picture (shown in CP/AP, no Picture = not existing in CP/AP) into the new folders :

Aly1-5 -> "HL2\Ally1-5
ew folder"
Alyx ->" EP1 Game
ew folder" + "EP2 Game\PRE_HUNTER
ew folder"
Alyx_intro -> "EP1 Intro
ew folder"
Alyx_interior + Alyx_ep2 -> "EP2 Game\AFTER_HUNTER
ew folder"
Alyx_epa -> "EP2 Game\INSILO
ew folder"
Alyx_epb -> "EP2 Game\OUTERSILO
ew folder"

How to rename model files:

First you have to rename your "real" model files(*.mdl, *.vtx, *.vvd, *.phy). Try not to add any signs, letters or numbers if it isn't necessary, just replace the actual ones.
Example: Alyx.* into Alyy.*

Now Open the *.mld with your HEX-Editor.

VERY IMPORTANT:

NEVER EVER ADD ANY SINGS IN HERE JUST REPLACE EXISTING ONES!!!

You see something like that:
IDST,...¯Ö¨šAlyx.mdl.......................¾¢E6?…ë
or:
IDST,...¯Ö¨šAlyx\whatever\Alyx.mdl.......................¾¢E6?…ë

Replace the name like you did before:
IDST,...¯Ö¨šAlyy.mdl.......................¾¢E6?…ë
or:
IDST,...¯Ö¨šAlyx\whatever\Alyy.mdl.......................¾¢E6?…ë

If you had to add signs on the "real" name you now have to overwrite the .mdl but you also have to rewrite it at the end of your model name by replaycing the ......
IDST,...¯Ö¨šAlyx_intro.mdl.................¾¢E6?…ë
or:
IDST,...¯Ö¨šAlyx\whatever\Alyx_intro.mdl.................¾¢E6?…ë

Save it and you're done.

Any suggestions?
Feel free to Post anything

Could be usefull if some Admin could copy this into a Sticky Tutorial Thread.

Edit:

After some attempts i managed to get the hair and the wristband working.
Somehow there are still materials missing.