Looking for dedicated, hard-working team members

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/8632/gerbillogofp3.jpg

What can you tell me about [GM]?
Pretty much everything you need to know is available in the following thread
http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=911390

If you have any further questions, go ahead and ask.

What skill-sets are you looking for?
Pretty much everything, we need admins; mappers, skinners, modelers; coders and much more.
If you are good at something, we probably need you.

What are you looking for?
Hard-working individuals who are dedicated to the community.
Maturity is also very important and being a people-person is a plus.
You can’t be a selfish person, you have to do what’s best for the community; not what’s best for you.

How do the responsibilities differ from other communities?
We have quite an unique system that has worked flawlessly thus far, the more you contribute to the community the higher the status. If you think that you can be lazy and that being a member of the [GM] team is easy, you are most certainly wrong. We stand by our principles and don’t let our emotions cloud our judgment, we are always fair and give people a second chance.

Do the members of the team get to decide anything or do you make all of the decisions yourself?
In this community everyone gets to have their say, even though I am the owner I never make decisions without consulting the team first. Everyone gets to vote and every vote is important, I never overrule a decision either, it’s a democracy.

Any age restrictions?
14+ is the preferred age but there are exceptions.

As a member of the team, do we use specific tags?
Everyone on the [GM] team has to have a [GM] tag before their name, but that’s pretty much it.

Are the rules strict?
Yes, but we give people a few chances and try to help them to the best of our abilities.

Do you have any specific rules that apply to the team members?
Absolutely, structure is very important to [GM] and we make sure that the rules are followed.

How long have you been in business?
For a few years, this is not a new community; but we have not advertised until now.

Why should we join your team?
In the [GM] team, your work is respected; encouraged and motivated. Companionship is very important to us and we make sure that nobody feels left out.

How long does it take to get adminship?
It’s up to you, the better you work the faster you will get past trial-adminship.

By applying you agree to the following terms

1. You will abide by the rules just like everyone else
  2. You will abide by the code of conduct, be kind
  3. You will have the [GM] tag in your name on our servers
  4. You will not disclose confidential information (things known to the team only) to anyone.
  5. You will not share any of the [GM] content (the maps, the scripts etc) without permission
  6. The work that you do for [GM] essentially becomes property of [GM], you will receive credit for it but it belongs to [GM].

If we apply after April 1st, when will our training begin?
The administrator trials will begin April 1st. Anyone who applies for adminship after that date will go through training the last week of April and start trial-adminship on May 1st.

Last question, what gamemode do you use?
A custom gamemode (not DarkRP), that’s all I can say about it.
With this gamemode, we hope to create something that has never been done before; more on this in the official thread.

Thread Rules

1. No trolling
  2. No flaming
  3. If you are going to criticize, be constructive!
  4. Stay on topic

**Official Site:**http://gmservers.co.uk

**In Character Newspaper:**http://www.gmservers.co.uk/roleplay

I would love to help you with administrations.

I’m ||This is my name|| in-game btw, I’ll earn it in-game. :smiley:

I saw you on the roleplay server yesterday, I hope you enjoyed the fun elements and surprises that were unveiled.

It would be a pleasure to have you on the team, just go ahead and apply on the [GM] forums if you are interested.

Sounds good. :smiley:

I’d do it but age restriction… >:(

Theres a reason for age restriction. Mental maturity is one of them, and while it is true you can mature younger then other people can you will never truly have the mental maturity at say, 13 that you would at say, 16. Because you have not experienced those additional three years.

Just pointing that out. I personally would want to stab myself multiple times before I allowed someone 13 and under to administrate my server, which I spent a lot of money on.

I knew it!

What?

Post 1000 :toot:

Oooooh… Nothing… :smug:

Fuck if anyone treats me like shit because im under 14 ill be hella pissed.

I would be pleased to help you. PM me with something that I can help with and I tell you if I can. Hope the server goes well!

As I said in the OP, there are exceptions. If you prove to me that you are mature and can handle the responsibilities then it should not be a problem.

Thank you for letting me know Cjmax, I will send you a pm.
Please apply on the [GM] forums for whatever position on the team you want.

What kind of things are you looking for with admins?

Hard-working individuals who are dedicated to the community.
Maturity is also very important and being a people-person is a plus.

I would like to apply for an admin position, I have previously been an admin on a server.

Great, just post your application on the [GM] forums :slight_smile:

I honestly don’t know were to apply, if you add me on steam nik6069

I added you on steam, I can give you a guide there.

5 new trial-admins, several new mappers and counting! Great!

Add me to steam : greennona
I would be interested in trying out for trial admin, but your age restriction has got me.
We can talk about making an age exception for me. You’ll find me on your forums by the name of “Causcus”.