Looking for Garrysmod.com newsposters

I’m interested in finding some more newsposters for Garrysmod.com. So to get maximum exposure I’m posting this in a few sections like the last application threads.

You’ll gain the ability to publish your own articles and approve people’s submissions. The website is powered by a moderately tweaked Wordpress installation so it should be easy to get a hang of.

Basically here’s what I want, copy paste’d from garry’s old thread:
[ul][li] Good spelling etc[/li][li] A good idea of what is news worthy and what is not[/li][li] HTML skills a total bonus, but not totally required[/li][li] Trustworthy[/li][li] Actively involved in the community[/li][li] Want to do it all for free[/ul][/li]

HOW TO APPLY

Please read this carefully… if you aren’t capable of following these simple instructions you’re showing me you wouldn’t really be a good newposter. Reason why I’m being a little blunt is some people seem to seriously misunderstand this part of the application process.

Post an item of news HERE:

I know it allows guest posting… but I won’t accept applications if you submit it as a guest. You need to be registered and logged in, you can do so HERE:

Make SURE you put (APPLY) at the beginning of your article’s title.

Basically, you post an item of news as if you were already an admin to show me what you’ve got. It must be something that has some amount of newsworthyness and must not already be posted on the website. If your article is all nice and spiffy but is about something that was already posted about, I’ll probably dismiss your submission.

YOU MUST PUT IN YOUR FACEPUNCH USERNAME IN THAT LITTLE TEXTBOX UNDER THE CAPTCHA TOO OTHERWISE I PROBABLY WON'T BE ABLE TO FIND YOU HERE

With the above in mind… apply away. Good luck!

You can also use this topic to ask me questions if you’re curious about anything… I’ll be checking these every so often.

Well i guess I was the first to send one, is there a limit?

nope

you forgot to put apply in the title though

If our username on garrysmod.com is the same as on here, do we need to put our name in that box at the end?

[editline]10:14AM[/editline]

Also, what if you are updating an old news item?

Cool, I’ll try and find somthing worthy to post.

you still need to put your username in the box

you need to write a new article not submit a fixed version of an old one

DAMN how do i register on the actual website? I would like to apply please! :smiley:

edit
nevermind

I didnt see the instruction to put apply in the title of the post, but I will do that from now on.