Looking for Laid back RP Admins

Server IP: a4pclan.game-server.cc
Slots: 16
Gamemode: DarkRP (Classes + Vehicles + Shipments + Fires, Fires can be started with the molotov which a shipment of one could be purchased for 10k.)

Admin request format:
Name:
What is your timezone:
What are your goals to be accomplished as admin:
Why do you want to become admin:

Example of Admin Request

Denied admin request:
Admin request format:
Name:Bill Nye
Sex:Male
How active are you:Alot
What is your timezone:GMT Your mom
What are your goals to be accomplished as admin:Have sex with a donkey.
Why do you want to become admin: So i can has a cheezburgah

Approved admin request:
Admin request format:
Name: Jake Trimble
Sex:Male
How active are you:Very
What is your timezone:GMT 8
What are your goals to be accomplished as admin: Ban mingebags and help everyone out.
Why do you want to become admin: So I can do what I stated above.

Please post your requests below and DON’T POST STUPID SHIT!!!

Upon second thoughts…snip’d.

You’ve already made a fucking thread!

Name:

Sex:M

How active are you:Daily/ 9:30AM-5:30PM

What is your timezone:Eastern Standard

What are your goals to be accomplished as admin: To act as another barrier against the goddamn mingebags that try to ruin Gmod RP and drive players away from said server

Why do you want to become admin: Because I really think minges pose a HUGE threat to any server. Large or small. Good or bad. And if a player joins a server (yours, for example) and finds it in ruins due to a minge attack. They’ll most likely leave quickly. What I want to do is prevent situations like that, as well as assist new players in understanding what not to do in RP to prevent un-intentional mingery. I also intend to make sure all player complaints are dealt with in a proper manner. That’s why I believe I would make a great admin.

Admin request format:
Name:Nofear is gay
Sex:shemale
How active are you: Very
What is your timezone: +100 gmt
What are your goals to be accomplished as admin: Crash small kiddies servers, like yours.
Why do you want to become admin: To get rid of people like nofear

Mingebag

How am i a mingebag?

In advance I’m letting you know I’m not trying to pick a fight…

1. Your new here
  2. You said you like crashing servers
  3. ???
  4. Stupid overused meme

You can ignore three and four

[editline]09:47AM[/editline]

Yes, I rated myself dumb…to save you the trouble

Save me the trouble… lol Ok… First of all i am not new here… And second i don’t like crashing servers in the mingebag way. lol

“In the mingebag way”

Kid, don’t you have A server.
Crash mine, I’ll keep yours down.

In the non mingy way ;]

Also you joined a month ago

That is new fuck nub.

Admin request format:
Name: I consider my name personal information, and I suppose you can live without knowing it :stuck_out_tongue:
Sex: Male
How active are you: Depends. Usually very active.
What is your timezone: GMT +2 (+ lag)
What are your goals to be accomplished as admin: I dunno… I guess I just like kicking and banning idiots :slight_smile:
Why do you want to become admin: I want to take over your server. (No, seriously, I WANT to take over your server. But let’s not talk about this anymore. Why aren’t the two last questions merged, anyway :stuck_out_tongue: )

Mmmmkay go on the server so i can set you admin and ban you for further admin abuse.

If he has no server, it’s already “down”, until he gets a server, which there’s no legal way for you to stop.

And is that join date elitism?

Whats the IP address?

Blah, I’d probably submit some massive overexaggerated reply of how DarkRP is bad, but I can’t be assed with Garry’s Mod nowadays, infact I’d probably only become Admin to kick/ban the “Abusive Idiots” you will probably select for Admins.(With a few exceptions…)

Fucking 08’ers… :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, the idiot’s a Troll, and he’s DOING IT WRONG.

Wut?

You lost the game. ever heard of alternative accounts, also never heard of not bothering to post? Obviously not little nofear, which had so many skills that he had to request pulsareffect to be hacked.
www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=83532. Shows the epic talent of a 13 year old GG

That link is, ironically, down. What did it say?

Name: The Pro
Sex: yes please (hot girls only)
How active are you: dunno
What is your timezone: dunno
What are your goals to be accomplished as admin: reign terror on the world, virtual jesus
Why do you want to become admin: to ban everyone

the server isnt even up.