Looking for partner to startup new DarkRP community

Hello everyone!
I am currently looking to startup a new DarkRP server. But i am gonna need a partner. I will host the server and build a website. Your job is to code the custom jobs, a donator system, and add TDM cars. Donations will go to the server to make it run, and if more earned, we split it 60-40 via paypal. Add me on steam if you wish to here more about this!

you want a fucking coder and you are going to take most of the money.

No, i want a partner to work with. All he needs to do is customize the jobs, a donator system, cars, and weapons. He will ofc get Super Admin status and 40% of the profit. I think that is quite a fair deal

That’s like hiring…The people that would want would want money… Not talking about your friends tho

If you need a partner hire one

-rojuslap

Exactly. And his payment would depend of the amount of donations. I am willing to go 50/50 with him, if he does a good job or even 40/60

Donations are not so easy mate…

Dont worry, i have done it before and got success. Of course there is no guarantee, but i would say it is worth a try. I start with a 20 slot-server, and when it gets promoted properly, it will be upgraded of course.

You already got donations?? O_O

No, i have made such a community before with a partner, and he ended up making around 40 british pounds, by just playing RP, being Admin and customizing jobs, donator system with credits and such. But we decided to end it, since he had to move to another country

Skype? We get so many posts like this now, its as if facepunch is now a dateing website.

Add zeto96

I meant you two could of used skype. Did know one else get that?

no you want an idiot to scam

m-m-m-m-m-m-money whore.

1. I highly doubt that anyone worth your time is willing to work for donations, since there is a 99% chance that your server will fail.
  2. 60/40 in your favor is a stupid, stupid decision regarding funding. First off, from the looks of it, he will be doing most the work regarding the server. It should look more like 30/70.
  3. Almost every server that I have seen be based off of making profit, made none, and was shut down in a day. It seems like if you ever manage to start a server, it will see the same fate.

Run a server because you enjoy running a server, not for money.

Don’t look for a “partner”. If you need a coder because you can’t code, then hire a coder, and pay him. And I don’t mean pay him depending on how much funding the players give you. Just pay him. Because you won’t start a server and immediately get money. D3 was paid mostly out of pocket for like, 2-3 years before it took off and could pay for itself completely. And you won’t have anybody stick around that long without giving them money. It takes time to establish a player base that’s willing to give you money.

Also speaking from first-hand experience, money will become a big issue down the road if you don’t go about it the right way.

Lastly, don’t run a server for the money. If you can afford to host the server yourself, then host a server for the players and money will be a by-product. If you can’t afford to host the server yourself, then don’t host a server.

40% of 0$ is still 0$… Why would someone donate to your server? All the features you named are on 100+ DarkRP servers already, so why would someone choose to play on your server and donate instead of others?

I will host the server and build a website. Your job is to code the custom jobs, a donator system, and add TDM cars. Donations will go to the server to make it run, and if more earned, we split it 60-40 via paypal. Add me on steam if you wish to here more about this!

This doesn’t seem very balanced at all. You’re hosting the server, which almost anyone could do, and building a website, while the coder appears to do a lot more work.

I can do it, add me on Skype!