Looking for RP

Anyway im looking for another fun rp server im a serious RPer that usally plays these scripts =Cake,taco,lemonade,lime (Which lemon and lime were basicly cake). Various RP’s and RP jobs i had (Besides citizen)

StarWars RP= Clone trooper

Fallout 3= Slaver

HL2= Stalker,CP,Rebel

Zombie RP = No special jobs but i got to be infected a few times

Medieval/Fantasy= Innkeeper

And thats all i can remember

It’s adorable that you think finding an RP server is like getting a job. :keke:

Well, normally people talk like that, it’s like a fucking job.

Eh i normally talk like that like he said ^

Well, if you want to try something completely new and fresh; you should join [GM]Roleplay.
http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=911390

Other than that I know of plenty of other good servers as well such as NecroPolis and Roleplay Union.

People always forget about me :ohdear:.

Sorry, I just haven’t heard anything about your community from a place other than facepunch.

Thanks ill check them out now and look at the story and such.Hmm i must say GM looks interesting ill take a look at the server and i’m going to check out ravens later

Anyway i still haven’t found anything yet…So this request is still open but i would please like a Serious RP That for once is NOT HL2 im getting tired of all the HL2 servers and would like to see one with a custom story or somthing like Fallout

When you joined [GM]Roleplay, were you alone on the server? It’s pretty hard to get immersed when there are no people on :stuck_out_tongue:

Let me know when/if you want to give it another shot and I’ll join myself & introduce you to the rp.

Echo II Roleplay

The most immersive post apocalypse roleplay available. I actually have 3 necropolis admins hang around if you wanna sharpen your skills, you can also have dog characters and either become a part of the Remnant Military or a Bandit. If you want the IP you can pm me. I don’t trust some people on facepunch.

Eww, echo II is so damn bad!

EEk, actually it’s one of- No, the best zombie server I have ever played on

[GM] is also an amazing server, but it has a major lack of players for the amazing backstory that it has. :smiley:

You can also try out [KORA] cough Serious school RP

Thank you for being honest when it comes to [GM], you are absolutely right. At the moment the playerbase is at an all-time low, I work a lot so I don’t have much time to play. We do have a very active community/forum otherwise though. I believe that as soon as our new map is finished, tons of new people will join.

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=928791
You should come by sometime, we are pretty serious and always welcoming newcomers.

Its not a zombie rp server :[

Its a serious post apocolypse roleplay server 3;

someone add me on steam X_brick_squad_X i just started and im looking for a sandbox game to learn things

Wow thanks for all the post…and ill check out some out