Looking For Some People to Play With On Rust

Hey Im just looking for some on to play with on Rust. Not Looking For anyone trng to recruit me into a server just looking for someone to hop on a PvP, Modded, Vinalla Server with to stream and have some fun!
IF that is what your looking for in A Rust Friend then just comment you steam name!

My Steam :Yungtechboy1

INFO:
Ok well
Im from Chicago looking for some in the USA
I have over 300 Hours in rust looking for some one with at least 20 hours min
Im 16 -Not A Squeeker- I know Lua
I do have a server but looking for another on to play on
Im Friendly And Funny
I do record a lot of gameplay and upload to youtube
On youtube i have 70K+ Views on you youtube account
If you can record then Great!

Which part of the planet are you from? obviously you want to play on a server with the best ping.

Hey! I’m advertising my rust server this is the IP- 173.199.72.106:28036 - The server has 5 admins all ready to help you guys have a better time on our server, we made this server so that the community is in control of the server, the five admins and i decided that we would not reset the server unless the community asks us too and this means more than one person requesting that we do it. The server is also up 24/7 and It would be nice too see people on the server and play with them ect because this is the community’s server! This is your server! This is our server!

bump

Why bump this? You didn’t even answer the question that someone had asked.

People need more information, most importantly: where are you at? If you’re in Russia then you probably shouldn’t play on a server that’s hosted in New York. If you’re in Chicago then a European server is not the best call…

Come on, use some basic common sense here if you want people to take your posts seriously.

Ok well
Im from Chicago looking for some in the USA
I have over 300 Hours in rust looking for some one with at least 20 hours min
Im 16 -Not A Squeeker- I know Lua
I do have a server but looking for another on to play on
Im Friendly And Funny
I do record a lot of gameplay and upload to youtube
On youtube i have 70K+ Views on you youtube account
If you can record then Great!

Bump

I wouldn’t post on the steam boards tbh. You’d get a better response since they can add you direct.