Looking for someone to start a DarkRP server with

Hey guys, not sure if there is a section for this, but I’m looking for a partner in crime, someone to make a server with me. I know a vast amount of things for garry’s mod but there is also a vast amount of things I do not know. I want someone who knows what they are doing, not completely stupid, and can dedicate just as much time. If not an owner, a developer. We will split earning 50/50, this means after the server has been paid for, the month and the next, and the addons we need, we split money. I want to start up a server and keep it active. There is still about a month left of summer and I think we can grow a lot in that time.If you think that you would be great for this, add me on steam and we will talk there http://steamcommunity.com/id/TehOmnivion/

I’ve been debating on whether or not I actually want to host a gmod server or not. Though if I put up an actual role-play it will be non profit. Creating a server built around profit is destined to fail.

Please don’t start another darkrp server

Have requested you on steam. I’ve owned a few servers and know what i’m doing to an extent. Anything i don’t already know, i’ll be able to work out alright. If you didn’t get my friend request, add me on steam: MastixJoey. Thanks :slight_smile: