Looking to hire modeller/animator, easy job for good money!

Hey everyone, I’m looking to hire a coder for $100 to create player models for two Resident Evil characters: The Merchant from Resident Evil 4 and Ozwell E. Spencer from Resident Evil 5. If possible, I’d like Spencer to be in a wheelchair, while his hands push himself back and forth on the wheelchair in replacement for legs walking. If it doesn’t work, we’ll go with standard walking.

• I’m willing to pay $150 for this project. PayPal or Western Union is the preferable method of payment. In addition, payment will be 50% at start up and the rest will be sent after the project is complete.

• Timeframe: If possible, I’d like this project completed in 1-2 weeks max, but if more time is requested, that’s absolutely fine.

• Want to contact me? Send me a PM via my FacePunch profile or contact my Steam name: Adam Smock.

Don’t know who The Merchant and Oswell E. Spencer is?

Merchant: http://www.elpixelilustre.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/f36168_merchant-re4-resident-evil-724153_679_102441.jpg

Oswell E. Spencer: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090305164847/residentevil/images/0/0d/Spencer_wheelchair.jpg

… And thanks, Daemon White. :slight_smile:

All those images are broken. Just saying.

Ho boy, lemme fix it.

[editline]2nd June 2013[/editline]

Fixed!

Anyone else experiencing some déjà vu here?

No offense dude, but you should consider sticking to your original thread instead of re-posting it with a different price tag.

Edit:
Also, your links aren’t fixed. Only the link for Oswell Spencer is working - the other two are still broken.

Merchant

Oswell

Seriously, just a few minutes in Google.

Darn, well… I’m hoping to hire someone ASAP. :slight_smile: I’ve promised the population on my server regarding two player models, the Ozwell E. Spencer and Merchant one, to be released in 2-3 weeks.

Dude… unless you have some SOLID progress and work done / being worked on, don’t promise anything.

[editline]?[/editline]

Do you even have any models yet?

lmao 150$ to produce 2 characters