Looking to start a Base Wars server

Hello! so I’m looking to start a base wars server and I figure this would be a good spot to ask in… so sorry if it’s not. But basically I am looking for some people who may be interested in getting a mode setup in anyway you want… I will supply a server with full access to it. Not sure what else to add but yeah… looking for some cool people who want to get together and make something awesome! :slight_smile:

I posted this here because there is a bunch of lua required when it comes to making or building up a mode so I figured its probably the best place to ask?.

If nobody is interested but know where I could get a hold of a base wars mode that works with the latest gmod I’d appreciate that, it gives me something to start with and work on when i can, it would be much appreciated.

I’m not really looking to pay somebody to make something for me, I want to be apart of a something with guys who want to do this and make it better.

Ill leave my steam here incase somebody wants to contact me, Thanks.

~Octane

Thats funny because I’m currently working on a basewars gamemode now.

I enjoy playing the game mode and would like to team up with some guy/s and try to make a good mod full of ideas and fresh stuff… Servers I had played seem to really lack management/content.

So I have been thinking to get a server up and running but I’m not the best with lua :slight_smile: So that is what’s holding me up when it comes to the mod. So if you want to talk more Feel free to add me on steam.

If I can even join up with a team or people (as said) and be of some assistance I would be more than happy to help with what I can.

Add me up on steam man, search for “|CYAN| Team Cyan|” thats my user, I gotta go for today though.

I added you, Check your friend invites.