Looking to Start Fresh on a New Server with a New Friend.

I am not interested in big clans and I am tired of playing alone. I want to go to a new server, preferably a Vanilla Rust community server that has been freshly wiped, and combine forces with one or two other people. This ensures none of us gain by screwing the other one over if we all start together and share resources, bases and gear.

I am also off for the next few days. Guess what I plan on doing?

About me:

I’m 23, I’m a server at a restaurant, I live in Austin, Texas. I’ve been playing Rust for about a month and have 150 hours in it. I am active in the mornings (US Central Time) when I am not working during the week as well as from 11pm-3am pretty much every night. My weekends are very busy as we have weddings and events then at my job.

Interests: (This matters because we will potentially be chatting on Skype for hours at a time)

Books: R.A. Salvatore, George R.R. Martin, Christopher Paolini
Movies: The Count of Monte Cristo… Not many movies I actually respect. I prefer ongoing series’. The tropes have all been done.
Politics: Non-Existent and would prefer to keep it unmentioned unless you know what a Straw Man is.
TV: Dexter, Game of Thrones, Justified, Archer, Hell on Wheels, Breaking Bad, Supernatural…
Game Experience: RuneScape> Tibia> WoW > (6 years in MMO’s, 8-12 hour days growing up) > CoD > Battlefield > Many Various Console and PC games.

In my free time I write, and have written short stories, monologues, novels and pretty much anything but poetry since I was eight.

About you:

(NOTE: Please include something about yourself like I did. I got a few messages just asking to start playing, I would like to know you as you now know me).

Age isn’t necessarily an issue… I was very mature in my mid to late teens. Over 18 is indeed preferable, however.
No hackers. Self explanatory.
No Admin.
You have Skype and a mic.
Be experienced in Rust. 50-60+ hours, please.
Have a similar schedule to the one I mentioned.
Speak English

Just PM me on here or on Steam. My name is the same on there.

Looking forward to meeting you,

Hi Will,

I have a server that I am wiping as we speak. It does not have a lot of traffic, basically just me and my brother-in-law and a couple friends. We are between the ages of 26-30, mature, and not looking for clan battles and stuff. That is why I started my own.

We are online usually between 6 p.m. and 12 a.m, most nights and most weekends. If you and your friends are interested my IP is 69.65.42.24:28415

Hope to see you online!

REGUL80R

Hey there Will, Me and my clan have a server that’s fresh yesterday.

Us admins are on everyday for hours and will supply you with airdrops occasionally through out the day :slight_smile:

I appreciate the offer, REG. I am however looking to start on a fairly populated (40-50 Avg.) server, and while I have no interest in clans or ongoing wars, I do enjoy PvP. I also don’t like playing with Admin, personally.

I hope you enjoy yourself and your server gains traffic =)