Lopunny Playermodel for Garry's Mod

This is the third time I’ve posted this somewhere on Facepunch, so apologies if you’ve seen this before. I’m still new here, so I need to get the correct posting sections down better.

Anyways, I’ve been looking around the Internet for a long time now to see if anyone has made a Lopunny playermodel for Gmod, but the closest I’ve come to finding one is a model for Left 4 Dead 2. In the past I’ve tried to make one myself, but I came across way too many issues, probably due to the fact that I’m just too new to things like Blender to have even considered doing it myself in the first place.

I tried using the Model Manipulator to set a Lopunny ragdoll as my model, but it stayed in the normal “t-pose” position, and it honestly looked too ridiculous to even tolerate. I then tried to use PAC 3 to attach the Lopunny model to my character, but it ended up looking stretched and grotesque…

So basically, I would like to know if someone could possibly make a Lopunny playermodel for Gmod, then post it to the Workshop and send me the link? If so, I would really, really appreciate it…

It won’t work with both Model Manipulator and PAC 3 because the model you’re using, which I assume comes from Yunpol’s gen 4-5-6 model pack, uses custom skeletons for each pokemon, each different from the standard Valve Biped that is required to play the playermodel animations.
I thought there was a playermodel already seeing how “popular” it is, surprised there wasn’t one, I am making a very similar playermodel using the models from the same pack, will take a while to finish, but if there’s enough demand it will appear eventually, if not I’ll cash in on the likes it would eventually come from making a playermodel of a very famous furry character, would probably get the MegaUpload achievement EASY.

Yeah, Lopunny is a very popular Pokemon, so I was also surprised to see it didn’t have a playermodel when I first started searching for one. But if you do decide to make it into a playermodel soon, I would appreciate it heavily, and I’m sure a lot of other people would, too.

It’s not impossible to make a playermodel out of a model that uses a custom skeleton since I saw several people did managed to successfully make Pokemon playermodels onto the workshop, but you need to find some way to rig the model to the Valve Biped skeleton since it required for the playermodel and said animations to work, which will be an uphill task due to said custom skeleton.

Yeah, I know. Like I said before I tried to do this myself once, but my biggest issue was the skeleton in its ears. I couldn’t figure out how to rig those, and not to mention, the model ended up becoming blocky and unrendered for some reason. I probably just tried to use a bad model, but I’m also a noob at Blender, so that probably had something to do with it.

Well, in that case, I would suggest PMing CaptainBigButt since he know quite a lot about playermodels. Maybe he can help you out on your issues.

At this point, if nobody can help me here, I shouldn’t bother. I’ve gone to too many places, and been banned once because of this. Even if he could help me, I’m sure he wouldn’t want to, since this has already been considered a minor issue by many people not only on this site, but a lot of other sites.