Low fps on downtown?

Am I the only one that gets like 10-20FPS at/near spawn on downtown V2?

well check this post tommorow ill check then, right now i g2g :frowning:

Well, yeah probably. What are your PC specs?

AMD Athlon 64 X2 @ 3.5GHz OC
4GB DDR2 @ 860MHz (tightened timings)
EVGA Gtx 275 @ 735/1266 (896MB DDR3 video memory)
XP home 2002 version

that’s all you need

goddamn it how come everyones got these new 100+ geforce’s
ive still got my palit geforce 9800 gt super 1gb+

and that struggles with even crysis on high…or arma 2

then again my processors a

amd athlon 64x2 dual core processor 2.70 ghz 5200+

*/me takes out his picklock and proceeds to the computer store in downtown v2

ANYWAY i got around 35-40 fps in the spawn , if i looked to the left of the spawn i got 170 if i looked straight towards the back of cop station got 47, with some combine and barneys fighting i got 17

I get around. Ca 120 FPS at spawn when looking directly at the apartment complexes.

Well I haven’t looked at spawn with my wallhaxorz off lately I’ll go try it right now. :wink: :wink:

Nah 'tis only 35 FPS at max now.

I get around 40-50 FPS looking at everything in the DTV2 plaza with a C2D E6600 and a 8800GTS G92 512MB on absolute maximum settings at 1600x1200 however I do not install the shitty mods that seem to be all the rage these days.

Something is wrong with your computer or it’s configuration or it must just be that you have a sub par processor and have to turn down your settings.

Disposible income (it actually is disposing of money because those things are obsolete right away and the value drops like a rock) or gifts.

You could get a job, though with the “economic recession” odds are it’s not going to be an ideal job.

There is no set “computer store” or any preset store for that matter (aside from the furnature store however it will not be included on any future genuine The Pro maps or updates)

lol, you’re not the only one.

I get down to 8 or 9 fps when there’s props around town.

Usually only in the spawn area, yeah, but it’s fucking unbearable.