[Low Paid] Looking for Prop/Character 3d artist

Hello, I am looking for a 3d artist for a project of mine.

I am in need of someone creative who can model and texture props (mostly weapons) and/or characters using concept art and their own imagination ; animation is not needed but a plus.
The visual style needed is cartoony (think Rareware games), textures needed are diffuse and normal ; specular is not needed but a plus. If you are able to hand-paint diffuse textures, that would be most wonderful! :smile:
I have soft due dates and am somewhat flexible with my demands. I expect at least 3-4 hours of work per week on your end.

I can offer a small pay (contract like) but it isn’t nearly enough for anyone to live off of so keep that in mind. This is mostly for hobbyists.

If this sounds like something you’d like to do or would want more info, don’t hesitate to reply! :smile:

Sure I’d like to hear more about your project.

I specialize in weapon modelling, but I’ve dabbled with some hand painted assets and characters : https://sketchfab.com/RedRogueXIII

Your weapons stuff looks fantastic Rogue !

So basically, I’m in the process of developing a singleplayer FPS. The player is a goblin and travels from tropical island to island exploring and hunting various semi-fantastical animals, the animals insides are made of chocolate that can be used to trade for gun modifications at traders.

My target visuals are somewhat cartoony but your weapons in your portfolio are pretty close to what I have in mind so I trust you’d do well.

Just keep in mind I have a very small budget so don’t expect to be able to pay much bills with what I offer, think of it more as a hobby or portfolio-builder. I have a budget of approx. 10-15 $CAD per completed model. If that sounds like something you’d like to do, reply or send a private message ! Thanks !

Sent a PM.