Lowest Pc requirements on Rust

Hello Guys,
I have intel dual core e7400 2.8ghz and gpu Radeon HD 4830.Will rust run on my computer on low graphics.Do you have any idea how i can test so if i can’t run it i dont want to buy it .
Best Regards wanks7a.

Here are the minimum recommended specs for rust according to Steam

MINIMUM:
Processor: 2 ghz
**Memory: 8 GB RAM **
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 8 GB available space

RECOMMENDED:
Processor: 3 ghz
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GTX 980
DirectX: Version 12
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 10 GB available space

Your system’s description is a bit incomplete since it’s missing the Windows version (very important) and the amount of RAM you have (also very important). From what you gave, your CPU is on the lower end of the requirements. Rust has gotten a bit better with low-end cards over the past few patches, but yours seems to have been introduced more than 5 years ago, so you are running a risk. It will probably work but you may be forced to play using low graphics settings, which may not bode well for your game-play experience.

Steam technically allows returning your purchases within several hours, especially if you find that your computer can’t run it.

It will probably lag though. And when you have lag in first-person shooter game, prepare for a LOT of frustration.

Need to update this. I now set everything on the lowest possible (except shader level 200, draw distance 1500) - getting 80 fps (60-70 on medium, 40 on highest). AND it still stutters when i run, and sometimes goes as low as 20 nevertheless. Whether you play on low or medium, not much of a difference performance-wise…

Specs:
CPU: i5-2400 3.10 GHz
GPU: R9 270 (overclocked)
ram: 8 GB
DirectX: V 12
windows 10

Conclusion… wait till they announce beta stage of the development. Until then, the optimization will only get worse and worse which means you need better and better system specs to keep the frames you had before any new updates.

I imagine you’re really itching to get the game and play, but… to save some of your brain cells, do yourself a favor and wait till they optimize the game. (or upgrade your specs considerably)