LUA Chat Tag Glow/Rainbow

I’ve seen the rainbow glow for chat tags on some servers on Garry’s Mod and doing a bit of research I found it’s the HatsChat2 chat. Now I don’t want to purchase this as of yet but I do have a custom chat and a custom tag addon already which supports colour. Is there any LUA script I can implement into the chat tag config somewhere that will enable glow/rainbow for Super Admin?

Pretty sure all you would need to do would be to hook into

GM/OnPlayerChat, then check if the player’s a superadmin, then if they are, use

chat.AddText to draw the custom rainbow text

[editline]3rd April 2016[/editline]

I’ll see if I can make an example for you since I’m bored

Oh, I didn’t notice you said you had a custom chat thing… nevermind

Is there any possible way you could make an example for the custom chat I have? It’s the “Scoryps Simple Chatbox”

I’m a 100% noob when it comes to LUA so I have no idea what to give you, I’m sorry. :confused:

I only found a video of 2010 from phoenix on it, and it looks like it only adds an icon & the player avatar? so it shouldn’t be hard to edit?

How would I go about editing the current chatbox I have now? Sorry I’m a complete idiot.

SSC is a paid addon, I really doubt you’ll be able to get any decent help without having a look at the code and you sharing the code would be a naughty thing to do as you’ve paid for it.

File a support ticket to the author. You’ll get support quick.

Unless, of course, you’ve received a leaked version.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I’ll contact the author and/or file a support ticket to him/her.
And yes I bought it :slight_smile:

Thanks again

Thanks for the feedback guys, I’ll contact the author and/or file a support ticket to him/her.
And yes I bought it :slight_smile:

Thanks again