Lua coder: Experienced lua coder hiring for cheap.

(Levels of experience.)
I can code from Automated messages on server screens to modified versions of darkrp.
In more detail of what i can code, i can code Jobs, Derma, mayor demote script, Coustom HUD, Modified darkrp.

(What i would expect.)
                                                                       I am well at coding, but remember i am human to, i will work for little pay ranging from 5-40 dollars.
                                                                  Depending on the job, i sometimes work by hour and sometimes work by single jobs. For example, For a HUD i would work and finish the coustom HUD for only 5 dollars max, Modified darkrp or Possibly Custom game modes By the hour.

(Amount of time expected)
                                                                     I could script for as long as you needed me, I dont mind how long the job takes, As long as pay keeps up i am willing to work.

(Money delt)
                                                                                         I am not going to work for free, I will work for a minimum of 5 dollars, to a max of 40.

(Payment)
                                                                                         I am not a "scammer" as people call it, i simply work for money to put up my own server and website. I would like to be paid in full before i code for the server, i find this effective so i dont give out free Coding. I would like money to be sent through via paypal.

(Contact)
                                                                                 Steam: [ERP] Insanity
                                                                                  Skype: Shadowz67xx

(User was banned for this post ("Missed the recruitment thread" - Ninja101))

please read the rules next time
http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1193966

May I ask what I mistook?