Lua Coders/Admins/Mappers Needed!

Hey Facepunch!
Here’s the deal…
I’m a big Gmod fan, I bought a server and loaded a modified darkrp Zombie type gamemode. It’s running really well, and it is unusually popular for some reason…

Here is the Server ip if you would like to check it out… ( 205.234.152.194:27017 )

Anyway, I have done A LOT of work on it… its running pretty much the way i like it, besides for a few adjustments that i just cant figure out. I run a seperate business and just don’t have the time to monitor and upgrade the server when it needs to…

Bottom line… I’m looking for 3 or 4 admins who are skilled in the art of Lua, and would like to manage and administer this growing community. You can pretty much take control of the server/website, and run it as you see fit, under my discretion of course. I’m only looking for friendly, non-disgruntled or abusive admins. We have a forum, website, fastDL server (cant figure that one out…), vent, etc…

If your not interested in helping run a community, but think you can offer some lua help, that would be great as well!

Thanks a bunch guys, i’m looking forward to working with you…

Link to community?

[editline]06:45PM[/editline]

Nevermind, it’s in your profile.