Whenever I join my Garry’s Mod DarkRP Server, I get this message:
ERROR: GAMEMODE:‘HUDPaint’ Failed: lua\includes\extensions able.lua:103: bad argument #1 to ‘pairs’ (table expected, got number)
I don’t know how to fix this. I have tried so many things. Here is a list of things I have done:
- Reinstalled Garry’s Mod.
- Reinstalled the DarkRP gamemode.
- Updated to the latest version of DarkRP via SVN.
- Reinstalled the CS:S Content.
- Reinstalled all of my addons.
- Reinstalled all of my addons one by one to see if the problem was due to an of them.
- Reinstalled the Table.LUA file.
- I have also asked so many people…no one knew the answer. Most of them said to reinstall my addons one by one or to update DarkRP via SVN of which I did.
- I also have updated PHX3 via SVN and WireSVN, so those aren’t the problem.
There are two really wierd things that are happening, though.
- It only happens in the DarkRP gamemode. When I switch it over to Sandbox, there are no console errors or errors what-so-ever.
- I do not see errors when I switch to the Mob Boss or Gangster Job. The errors go away shortly after I switch to that job and unless I switch to another job, they do not appear again.
I want to get rid of these errors as they are really annoying and get in your face. Please help, and if there is a solution, please tell me it. I am new to this (LUA Coding) and some help would be appreciated. Here are the specifications of my server, etc.
Server Host: Jestservers
List of Current Addons: Advanced Duplicator, CSS Realistic Weapons 4.0, DurgzMod, Keypad, PHX3, Smartsnap, ULib, U.L.X. Mod, Wire, Wire Model Pack 1, Wire Extras.
Server Slots: 30
DarkRP Version: 2.4.1 Updated Via SVN.