Lua Error, Not sure what is causing it?

Lua Error: [ERROR] gamemodes/starwarsrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:239: attempt to index local ‘jobTable’ (a nil value)

unknown - gamemodes/starwarsrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:239
[ERROR] gamemodes/starwarsrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:239: attempt to index local ‘jobTable’ (a nil value)

unknown - gamemodes/starwarsrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:239
Lua Error: [ERROR] gamemodes/starwarsrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:239: attempt to index local ‘jobTable’ (a nil value)

[ERROR] gamemodes/starwarsrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:239: attempt to index local ‘jobTable’ (a nil value)

Please help me, I am not sure what has happened. I got off last night and everything was fine but now I have come back to these Lua errors. Please help me.

No way errors just pop up out of nowhere. Is there somebody else with FTP access that could’ve possibly touched something; if so, ask them.

Also, is this the only error? Usually there’s a stack trace to a file that is more commonly edited. I don’t see people editing the file that this error is throwing out a lot. My guess is a job is creating an error further up in the console and is causing this error.

Sounds like jobTable is just nil.

But how could I fix this issue?

Like I said, I doubt this is the only lua error. Restart the server and see if there’s another error in the boot that you didn’t post here.

This error is usually because your jobs are broken. Check over them and see if anything is wrong.

Alright. We tried some stuff that couldn’t fix it and now we are just going to restart and reupload everything from scratch to fix this issue because my developer had broke so much shit but now I am facing a new issue, does anyone know how to make my server appear in the StarwarsRP section.

Step 1 is not rebranding DarkRP.

Can I rephrase this, I think it’ll help people understand your issue more.

Star Wars RP IS Dark RP. It always will be unless someone makes a Star Wars RP game-mode ( which may have already been done ). Yes, you can re-name it. I think everyone knows that by now.

But if I take Coco-Pops of the shelf in Tesco and slap Sema-Pops on it, does it make it Sema-Pops. No. But that would be some god damn good cereal.

http://danielfew.uk/images/sema-pops.png