Lua errors

ERROR: GAMEMODE:‘HUDPaint’ Failed: [@DarkRP\gamemode\cl_init.lua:301] bad key to string index (number expected, got string)
ERROR: GAMEMODE:‘HUDPaint’ Failed: [@DarkRP\gamemode\cl_init.lua:301] bad key to string index (number expected, got string)
Timer Error: [@DarkRP\gamemode\cl_init.lua:1255] bad key to string index (number expected, got string)
Timer Error: [@ulib\shared\util.lua:275] bad key to string index (number expected, got string)
Timer Error: [@ulib\shared\util.lua:275] bad key to string index (number expected, got string)
Timer Error: [@DarkRP\gamemode\cl_init.lua:1255] bad key to string index (number expected, got string)

I need help! I get this lua error in darkrp and all my funtions are impossible (the menu’s don’t show up)

If its your server: You incorrectly installed it
If its NOT your server: A. The FastDL for the server is incorrectly done B. The owner installed it wrong.

It’s not the server because my friend gets in fine. It’s not my server so it can’t be that. I re-installed darkrp and gmod but no avail. Any other idea’s? Thanks for replying though.