LUA Hacks?

Well I was on my Secondary Server today and someone kept guessing my keypad password right, dumbfounded. I decided to ask because It was the only thing I could do, maybe someone else could do this. He said that it was a Lua Hack and that I needed to protect my server more, how the heck do I do this? I have LOADS of protection on it but how do you stop people from seeing other peoples keypad password. No I am not a noob, it was star letters but he kept guessing them.

What he did was ask me to put a keypad down with secure mode and I typed in a random combination of 4 numbers, he guessed them right and no it wasnt 1234 it was 8247 and he got it right :O?

Is there anyway to prevent this.

sv_scriptenforce 1

There are numerous keypad hackers on garrysmod.org. Proof:
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?tag=keypad

I dont want a keypad cracker :@ Can you please re-read?

[editline]08:35PM[/editline]

sv_scriptenforce 1 I just put that in the Config right?

Put sv_scriptenforcer 1 in your server.cfg file.

Done, I have also downloaded the LUA Clientside hack so I will go test it on my own server. Hopefully this has sorted out a heck of alot more problems too.

[editline]10:16PM[/editline]

Btw is it Scriptenforcer or Scriptenforce?

My god, I was saying that’s what they’re using!

“sv_scriptenforcer 1”
It has an R. Also, he probably used this, or something like it.
http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?p=22622373

Script Enforcer also blocks lua aimbots, wallhacks, etc. Unless they’re smart enough to bypass it. Which I doubt, if they’re playing on darkrp servers only using lua for keypads.

Just so you know, it’s also possible to get someone’s keypad code by using E2.

So, if I were you, I’d use something other than a keypad if you want it to be secure.

It’s cooler when keypads are hackable :slight_smile: Makes it more realistic. If you want it to be 100% secure, use a regular button hooked up to an E2 that makes the door only open when an allowed player pushes the button (for example - possible to solve this in a thousand different ways).

Edit: Although I never got to try my E2 keypad hacker for real when I finally found a DarkRP server that allowed E2 back when I had created the hacker :frowning: No one would ever use keypads.