Lua help please!

(Darkrp) I keep getting gray models when ever i use these codes what is wrong? Theses are in my shared.lua

TEAM_SWAT = AddExtraTeam("S.W.A.T", Color(0,204,255,255), "models/player/combine_super_soldier.mdl", [[S.W.A.T is some who come in,
 when the police is having trouble.]], {"weapon_mad_p228", "weapon_mad_fists", "weapon_mad_m4"}, "swat", 2, 70, 0, false, true, TEAM_POLICE)

TEAM_SS = AddExtraTeam("Secret Service", Color(102,102,51,255), "models/player/t_leet.mdl", [[Secret Service are some people,
 that protect the mayor!]], {"weapon_mad_mac10", "weapon_mad_fists", "weapon_mad_57", "weapon_mad_knife"}, "secretservice", 2, 70, 0, true, true)

TEAM_ADMIN = AddExtraTeam("Admin on Duty", Color(100,105,31,255), "models/player/male_05.mdl", [[ You are a admin Do not abuse.
]], {"weapon_mad_fists"}, "admin", 2, 0, 1, false) 

TEAM_THEIF = AddExtraTeam("Theif", Color(98,106,25,255), "models/player/arctic.mdl", [[ Steal anything and everything.
]], {"weapon_mad_fists", "keypad_cracker", "lockpick"}, "thief", 3, 50, 0, false)

TEAM_OWNER = AddExtraTeam("Owner", Color(125,155,15,255), "models/player/arctic.mdl", [[ You are the owner! If you are not and are on this class gtfo.
]], {"weapon_mad_fists", "keypad_cracker", "lockpick"}, "owner", 2, 1000, 3, false)

TEAM_SWATLEADER = AddExtraTeam("S.W.A.T Leader", Color(0,204,255,255), "model/player/combine_super_soilder.mdl", [[S.W.A.T is some who come in,
 when the police is having trouble lead your team in!]], {"weapon_mad_p228", "weapon_mad_fists", "weapon_mad_m4"}, "swatleader", 1, 70, 0, false)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

If you have any serverside Lua errors, you should post them.

It seems that the gamemode isn’t setting the playermodels, did you mess with any of the gamemode hooks?

No I’ll go check on serverside errors now.

[editline]8th November 2011[/editline]

The only thing i see is Shader ‘shaders\fxc\spritecard_ps11.vcs’ - Couldn’t load combo 6 of shader (dyn=1)

/

Try removing a single job and see if it gets fixed.

I think its a job because the other 3 work and they are

TEAM_BUILD = AddExtraTeam("Builder", Color(0,255,55,255), "models/player/alyx.mdl", [[Hire This Guy To Build A PRO Base!
]], {"weapon_mad_fists"}, "build", 5, 50, 0, false)

TEAM_security = AddExtraTeam("Security", Color(50,0,150,255), "models/player/group03/male_02.mdl", [[You are a higherd gun.]], {"weapon_mad_m4", "weapon_mad_fists"}, "sec", 3, 60, 0, false)

TEAM_tech = AddExtraTeam("Technician", Color(0,200,50,255), "models/player/barney.mdl", [[Sell Installations For PCMod With The Install Disk.]], {"pcmod_installdisk", "weapon_mad_fists"}, "technician", 2, 50, 0, false)

Can you test the others too?

Thanks for all your help! It was a error in the mayor one of the weapons did not have a , after it! Thank
you very much!

Ah, okay. Great that I could help.