Lua Help, 'SetupMove' and 'EntityRemoved' are appearing to be a nil value, when trying to run my darkrp server?

Ok, So when I am trying to run and connect to my gmod darkrp server, my console is getting spammed with these messages:

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_gamemode_functions.lua:5: attempt to call field ‘SetupMove’ (a nil value)

1. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sh_gamemode_functions.lua:5

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:216: attempt to call field ‘EntityRemoved’ (a nil value)

1. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:216

So I don’t think anything about and just ignore these errors, well theses errors are breaking my game, when I spawn I have no weapons what so ever and I cant no-clip and or even interact with anything, so naturally my first thought was to reinstall darkrp and also the gmod server, well that did nothing, but when I leave the server the spamming stops and then this message appears:

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:803: attempt to call field ‘PlayerDisconnected’ (a nil value)

1. unknown - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/base/sv_gamemode_functions.lua:803

I have next to none experience with Lua and have no idea how to fix this, which is why I am making this thread. Please help me fix this problem.