Lua Panic, something went horribly wrong!

CPU: Intel Core I7-4790k
GPU: GeForce GTX 960 SSC 2GB
RAM: 16 GB
Local Disk: 1.47 TB free of 1.80 TB
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home

The game was working perfectly fine before, but, when I upgraded to Windows 10, I was have having lots of issues, and I had to format my computer. After the format, I installed steam, and installed all of my games. The first game I wanted to play was Garry’s mod, and when I connected to a server, it was downloading all of the content, when it finally got to sending client info, my gmod closed, and a dialog popped up “Lua Panic! Not enough memory!” and this was wasn’t making any sense whatsoever. I went to properties and verified the the game cache, I’ve uninstalled the game and deleted the gmod folder, I set my heap size, I deleted addons, I did everything that was suggested and nothing worked out for me. I don’t understand why I am unable to play this game, I have a solid gaming computer, and I haven’t had this problem before. I’m thinking it could have something to do with Windows 10, but, lots of people have Windows 10 and run the game perfectly fine. If anybody has a solution, please reply to this post, and trust me, I’ve tried everything at this point. I love playing this game and want to be able to fix this stupid “lua panic” problem. I’ve tired other servers and still get the problem, I really need to get a fix for this.