LUA Problems with TTT server.

Hello all,
I am running a TTT server on Gmod and I’m running into some problems with the point shop. I’m trying to add in some new player models. I drag and drop the lua, model, and materials files into my srcds directory and merge them with the current folders, then find an existing working player model and change the directory that it looks for the model in to where the new one is, so it’s essentially the same LUA as the working models, only it takes another model. However I have no experience with LUA so this may be wrong.

Basically, it loads in the model into the shop, but it’s an error. Any ideas?

Anything? No?

u need to post your code and use the [.lua][./lua] tags please

add me on steam [EG][TG]NinjaSpaiCake and il help you

Lol well gemm, you could just talk to me on steam man… I’ve tried to message you but when I did you must have been away and you’re never really on when I am

[editline]31st January 2013[/editline]

And Cody, I added you

Here’s this though.

Kleiner

[lua]ITEM.Name = ‘Kleiner’
ITEM.Price = 250
ITEM.Model = ‘models/player/kleiner.mdl’

function ITEM:OnEquip(ply, modifications)
if not ply._OldModel then
ply._OldModel = ply:GetModel()
end

timer.Simple(1, function() ply:SetModel(self.Model) end)

end

function ITEM:OnHolster(ply)
if ply._OldModel then
ply:SetModel(ply._OldModel)
end
end[/lua]

Hitler

[lua]ITEM.Name = ‘Hitler’
ITEM.Price = 250
ITEM.Model = ‘models/player/hitlr.mdl’

function ITEM:OnEquip(ply, modifications)
if not ply._OldModel then
ply._OldModel = ply:GetModel()
end

timer.Simple(1, function() ply:SetModel(self.Model) end)

end

function ITEM:OnHolster(ply)
if ply._OldModel then
ply:SetModel(ply._OldModel)
end
end[/lua]

You spelled hitler wrong.

That’s the file name. I know that it’s spelled wrong but its no typo, that’s the name of the actual file.

Do you have it in the right directory?

I’m willing to do teamviewer, skype screen share, or steam if it will be easier for anyone. Just give me a username to add. You can check my directories and I can give you the server IP to see the issue. If we can figure out what I’m doing wrong I can add in all of the other player models as well.

I have it in the listed directory. It’s also right by kleiner which is loading correctly from the same directory…

if i have you on steam message me

Issued Solved.

I would also like to figure this out, as of yet all models are ERROR yet the directory is defiantly correct! Can anyone post the fix here? or perhaps PM my steam? Name is “[WM] WobminerJames” - steam “jgvenom”