Lua script errors for TTT

So recently I started getting a bunch of errors like these on my TTT server

[lua]
Lua Error: [AddCSLuaFile] Couldn’t find 'weapons/weapon_zm_pistol/shared.lua[/lua]

I know this has been a problem in the past with TTT, and the fix was to update or reinstall TTT.
This fix is no longer working. I have the latest version and I re-installed it just to be sure, but still getting them.
As far as I know, its not actually causing any problems as far as gameplay. Its just annoying and looks bad for the server when everyone gets the errors.
Does anybody know how to fix this or if they are working on a fix for it?

Just use the TTT files from https://github.com/garrynewman/garrysmod/tree/master/garrysmod/gamemodes/terrortown

This is going to sound really dumb but what’s the weapon_zm_pistol? Is this a custom weapon or is this a actual default weapon on the server? If I am correct this is the revolver right???

its the five seven pistol, it shouldnt be trying to add shared.lua unless you have an old version of ttt because all the weapons were made into just .lua files

Just find a download of the original TTT gamemode
Locate weapon_zm_pistol/shared.lua

add it to your server

Actually, I think it is the FN Five-Seven… Confirmed… Although I’m 10 hours late… whoops…

Here, put this into gamemodes/terrortown/entities/weapons/weapon_zm_pistol.lua OR gamemodes/terrortown/entities/weapons/weapon_zm_pistol/shared.lua

AddCSLuaFile()

SWEP.HoldType = "pistol"

if CLIENT then
   SWEP.PrintName = "pistol_name"
   SWEP.Slot = 1

SWEP.Icon = "vgui/ttt/icon_pistol"
end

SWEP.Kind = WEAPON_PISTOL
SWEP.WeaponID = AMMO_PISTOL

SWEP.Base = "weapon_tttbase"
SWEP.Primary.Recoil	= 1.5
SWEP.Primary.Damage = 25
SWEP.Primary.Delay = 0.38
SWEP.Primary.Cone = 0.02
SWEP.Primary.ClipSize = 20
SWEP.Primary.Automatic = true
SWEP.Primary.DefaultClip = 20
SWEP.Primary.ClipMax = 60
SWEP.Primary.Ammo = "Pistol"
SWEP.AutoSpawnable = true
SWEP.AmmoEnt = "item_ammo_pistol_ttt"

SWEP.UseHands			= true
SWEP.ViewModelFlip		= false
SWEP.ViewModelFOV		= 54
SWEP.ViewModel  = "models/weapons/cstrike/c_pist_fiveseven.mdl"
SWEP.WorldModel = "models/weapons/w_pist_fiveseven.mdl"

SWEP.Primary.Sound = Sound( "Weapon_FiveSeven.Single" )
SWEP.IronSightsPos = Vector(-5.95, -4, 2.799)
SWEP.IronSightsAng = Vector(0, 0, 0)

he got a bunch of these errors. It seems that somehow ttt tries to include the old way weapons insteed of the new ones.

Thanks!

Sooo what do I do?

Why do so many people on fp seem to think that a link is the answer to everything?
I swear, if someone asked what 2+2 was equal to, most of you would just reply with a link to the number ‘7’

Anyways, I guess they updated everything and fixed the errors. So this can be closed.