Luabee is an in-game editor which allows you to make Lua files by manipulating blocks in a simple graphic user interface.
◦ Drag and drop interface.
◦ Save and load Luabee block files.
◦ Export your block files to raw Lua.
◦ Run code on clientside, serverside, or shared.
◦ Execute code on the go.
◦ Sleek Windows-style layout.
◦ Full options menu.*
◦ File browser vgui
◦ Inline video tutorials.*
◦ Create scripts as simple or as complex as you want.
◦ FULL list of GLua functions.**
◦ Every function is documented within Luabee or taken from the wiki, complete with description, realm, and arg/return values.**
◦ Almost no limitations; if it can be done in Lua, it can be done in Luabee!
*Coming soon. **Some functions are undocumented or not working. There’s hundreds; cut me some slack.
Direct Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104427432/Luabee/Addon/Luabee.zip
Workshop: WHEN I GET AROUND TO IT.
This video explains everything:
Bind a key (I use .) to “luabee” or run it in the console.
More video tutorials are planned.
Please note that black colored code blocks are taken off the official Garry’s Mod wiki. If they do not work it is because the wiki is incomplete.
Luabee takes time to download the wiki’s functions so give it like 5 to 10 minutes depending on internet speed to install the first time you use it. You can update Luabee manually with “luabee_wikiupdate” in the console and rejoining.
Luabee is unfinished and help from the community is appreciated.
Search Tags: drag and drop scratch wire blocks connect draw Lua beginners