Mac Addons

I used to play Gmod on my PC all the time but I never got into multiplayer. So I really never needed to use PHX3, or wiremod, whatever those are. I had a really cheap PC. Now that I’m on a fancy schmancy Mac, the internet works a lot better. So I have 2 questions…

1. How do I put addons in Gmac in general?

and

1. How do I put PHX3, Wiremod, all those other things that are vital for Gmod.

Thanks!!!

Addons go in the addon folder.
user/garrysmod/garrysmod/addons

Also, I don’t know if Gmac has Toybox (Correct me if I am wrong) but soon the whole files thing will become redundent since you could get all the addons/models/maps in-game

The Mac version and the PC version are essentially the same.

but are Addons read the same on the Mac as on the PC? I would assume so, but this is all a gray area at the moment.

Okay, I’m going to just assume that you are using Mac OS X 10.6.4 (The latest version)

If you are using anything less, I can’t help you, but if you have OS X 10.6.4 then read on.

I found my Addons folder in

[YOUR MAC NAME]/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/[YOUR STEAM NAME]/garrysmod/garrysmod/addons

Hope this helps all the people looking for it!

^ Thanks I was also looking for this folder…
LOVING GMAC GARRY LUV YA…
(Hey No-Homo)

Glad you like Gmac, as the new wave of players seem friendly to me.

Well, after reading these comments, I was estremely disappointed. Not that I wasn’t expecting comments like this, but before hand, I had already put addons in the addons folder. Any suggestions?

Also PHX3? Wiremod?

yes PHX3 and Yes Wiremod.

I also like to have UWire (or Unofficial Wiremod Extras)

Well, my addons still don’t work. Anybody else still having this problem?