Mad Cows Weapons Problem

AddCustomShipment(“Galil”, “models/weapons/w_rif_galil.mdl”, “weapon_mad_galil”, 1395, 5, true, 320, false, {TEAM_GUN})
AddCustomShipment(“AK47”, “models/weapons/w_rif_ak47.mdl”, “weapon_mad_ak47”, 1215, 5, true, 280, false, {TEAM_GUN})
AddCustomShipment(“M4A1”, “models/weapons/w_rif_m4a1.mdl”, “weapon_mad_m4”, 1260, 5, true, 290, false, {TEAM_GUN})
AddCustomShipment(“Famas”, “models/weapons/w_rif_famas.mdl”, “weapon_mad_famas”, 1125, 5, true, 260, false, {TEAM_GUN})

Those are some of my shipments, i think i have set them up correctly and i get into game and spawn them yet they are Blocked and i cant pick them up i have disabled the need for a license so thats not the case. I have installed mad cows weapons into addons folder for my dedicated server through FTP, and i have counter strike added. Now i dont know why this isnt working but i need help please i also am currently using mad cows weapons 4.0 beta for darkrp

I fixed this problem by downloading it from the workshop then uploading it to my server. If you dont know how to do that I can come back with a link to a tutorial

couldnt find link but heres what you do:

1)make a file called workshop.vdf
2) in the file place this
“addons”
{
“1” “104479034” <-example (either mad cows or cs:s realistic idk)
“2” “XXXXXXXX” <-Replace with numbers from GMA files downloaded from steam
}
MAKE SURE THERE IS 1 TAB BEFORE THE NUMBER AND 2 TABS BEFORE THE GMA NUMBERS
just do that and paste the numbers of the gma file you downloaded from steam workshop. You can find those in your addons. then put workshop.vdf into your garrysmod folder and your server should download the addon.