MaD Servers SALE: ALL SERVERS $25/month ANY SLOT SIZE

ALL MaD SERVERS $25/MONTH ANY SLOT SIZE!

Yes, that is right. MaD is selling All Servers any slot size $25/month FOR LIFE! (Except L4D and L4D2) Yes, that means that a 128 slot Garry’s Mod Server is $25/month for life. A 64 Slot Counter-Strike Source is $25/month for life. Any size Server at MaD is $25/month.

THIS OFFER DOES NOT GO FOR PREMIUM SERVERS, STANDARD ONLY

Server Location?
Our Servers are located in Kansas City, Missouri. We love our location, and you will have a good ping with it too.

MaD Box Specs
MaD Servers uses only Dual Intel Xeon CPU servers with 8 GB of RAM. These servers are on a 1Gbps Connection.

MaD Test Servers
69.197.190.32:27015 -MaD Build Server (Garry’s Mod)
69.197.190.66 -MaD Roleplay Server (Garry’s Mod)

What is a Premium Server?
A Premium Server at MaD has a dedicated CPU Core and 500 FPS.

This is great, how do I buy?
http://madservers.net

MaD’s New Website will be up in the next week, so remember to check it out!

Thanks for Reading!

So how much is 1 Gbps connection costing you at WSI?

I dare someone to order 4 128 slot garrysmod servers.

-snip-

iPhone fail

You’re an idiot, and don’t know what you’re on about.

No offense. :downs:

-snip-

iPhone fail

Dual quad core. 8 physical cores.

Also, multiple cores has very little benefit for a single gameserver - the benefit is being able to run more gameservers.

You’re an idiot.

** Dual Xeon = 8 Cores (2 CPU’s) **

‘dule-cores’ lol

Still, i dont think you can run a whole GSP on a Xeon, i heard Xeon was bad for the dedicated server anyways

Xeon processors ARE FOR servers and workstations, and i imagine they have more than 1 server and that they are not running hundreds of slots from a single server.

I have several boxes, I don’t have just one. And the more servers that get ordered, the more boxes I will order and stock in the datacenter.

My mistake, was on my iPhone and read that as Dule core xeons.