Main Menu Invisible

I’m not really sure if “Invisible” is the right word for the situation, but it’s close enough

I’ve checked the console, and it spits out this:

SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier
    at eval (native)
    at asset://garrysmod/html/js/thirdparty/jquery.js:2:11530
    at Function.globalEval (asset://garrysmod/html/js/thirdparty/jquery.js:2:11540)
    at HTMLScriptElement.bp (asset://garrysmod/html/js/thirdparty/jquery.js:2:3293)
    at Function.each (asset://garrysmod/html/js/thirdparty/jquery.js:2:11937)
    at [object Object].domManip (asset://garrysmod/html/js/thirdparty/jquery.js:4:1920)
    at [object Object].append (asset://garrysmod/html/js/thirdparty/jquery.js:3:31818)
    at [object Object].<anonymous> (asset://garrysmod/html/js/thirdparty/jquery.js:4:776)
    at [object Object].c [as html] (asset://garrysmod/html/js/thirdparty/angular.js:18:419)
    at k (asset://garrysmod/html/js/thirdparty/angular.js:145:78)*

I've tried verifying the cache, it does work, but it just happens all over again.
In other words, I have to verify every time I want to play.

I've re-installed both Garry's Mod and Steam, and it still happens.

The only addons I've got installed are three maps and some of my own Swep stuff (And I really don't think the Swep base is the culprit).

And I honestly don't think it's my hardware:
**Processor** - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 4.44GHz
**Memory** - 8GB RAM
**Motherboard** - ASUS P9X79 Pro
**Operating System** - Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.120830-0334)
**Video Card** - MSi N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II (2x SLI)

http://puu.sh/3nwgR.jpg

So, any ideas?

Same problem!

It’s not caused by addons or anything I think, your client can’t load the JavaScript code for some reason.