Major DarkRP problem

OK so I’ve reinstalled DarkRP numerous times because of this problem, all the DarkRP utilities are missing like: Keys,pocket,stun stick, camera, etc. Also all the tools are missing in the Q menu, please tell me whats wrong

Here is the code i get in console:

ERROR: Trying to derive entity sammyservers_textscreen from non existant entity base_gmodentity!
Error creating 'keys' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
Error creating 'gmod_camera' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
SWEP (gmod_tool) is derived from non existant SWEP (weapon_base) - Expect errors!
Error creating 'pocket' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
Error creating 'weapon_keypadchecker' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
Error creating 'door_ram' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
Error creating 'arrest_stick' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
Error creating 'unarrest_stick' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
Error creating 'stunstick' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
Error creating 'weaponchecker' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
Error creating 'gmod_hands' (Make sure the file is AddCSLuaFile'd and there aren't any errors!)
Redownloading all lightmaps
O

Reinstall DarkRP, base, and sandbox. You deleted default files.