Making a menu which allows players to buy hats and other entities.

I am trying to make a gamemode and one of the features I would like to add is ability to buy hats and other entities in a separate menu,the entities that players have bought are then saved into a txt file or something on the server.

Thanks in advance.

So you want something like sassilization?

Well similar,I guess.I just want people to be able to buy hats in the server and wear then.

-snip-

Lua scripter hire thread if you’re not willing to pay, chances are slim to non that someone will do this for you:rolleyes:

-snip-

What a descriptive answer, that will help OP loads.

Cl_init.lua

[lua]function hatsnclothes()
local clothes = {}

clothes[1] = {"model of clothing", "command to put in your inventory/buy it or something here"}
	clothes[2] = {"model of clothing", "command to put in your inventory/buy it or something here"}
	clothes[3] = {"model of clothing", "command to put in your inventory/buy it or something here"}
	clothes[4] = {"model of clothing", "command to put in your inventory/buy it or something here"}
	clothes[5] = {"model of clothing", "command to put in your inventory/buy it or something here"}
	clothes[6] = {"model of clothing", "command to put in your inventory/buy it or something here"}
	clothes[7] = {"model of clothing", "command to put in your inventory/buy it or something here"}
	clothes[8] = {"model of clothing", "command to put in your inventory/buy it or something here"}
	clothes[9] = {"model of clothing", "command to put in your inventory/buy it or something here"}
	clothes[10] = {"model of clothing", "command to put in your inventory/buy it or something here"}
	clothes[11] = {"model of clothing", "command to put in your inventory/buy it or something here"}
	clothes[12] = {"model of clothing", "command to put in your inventory/buy it or something here"}
	clothes[13] = {"model of clothing", "command to put in your inventory/buy it or something here"}
	clothes[14] = {"model of clothing", "command to put in your inventory/buy it or something here"}

local hatFrame = vgui.Create("DFrame") 
	local SpawnIcons = vgui.Create( "DPanelList", hatFrame ) 

hatFrame:Center()
	hatFrame:SetSize(205,352)
	hatFrame:SetTitle("Clothing Store")
	hatFrame:MakePopup() 

SpawnIcons:EnableVerticalScrollbar( true ) 
	SpawnIcons:EnableHorizontal( true ) 
	SpawnIcons:SetPadding( 4 ) 
	SpawnIcons:SetPos(3, 23)
	SpawnIcons:SetSize(200, 344) 

for k, v in pairs(clothes) do 
	local clothingicons = vgui.Create("SpawnIcon", SpawnIcons ) 
	clothingicons:SetModel( v[1] ) 
	SpawnIcons:AddItem( clothingicons ) 
	clothingicons.DoClick = function( clothingicons ) surface.PlaySound( "ui/buttonclickrelease.wav" ) RunConsoleCommand(v[2]) end 
	end

end
usermessage.hook( “Clothing”, hatsnclothes )[/lua]

init.lua

[lua]function GM:ShowHelp( ply ) --bound to F1, assuming you want it on a key, not an NPC
umsg.Start( “Clothing”, ply )
umsg.End()
end[/lua]

Something like that maybe?

I think he more or less needs to know how to actually put the hat on their head.

rate me bad reading.

You needed another post just to say that?