Making a SWEP, need an animation.

I was taking a look around Garrysmod.org when I came across a Halo SWEP pack, but I noticed it didn’t have the sniper rifle. I decided to take a further look around to see if I could find anything else that might have it what was missing from that SWEP, but all I came across was a pack of Halo 3 weapon models for props. I took a look around YouTube to see if I could find any animations that I could use for the SWEP, but unfortunately I couldn’t find any links that I could download the animations from. The following video shows the animation that I would like to use:

According to one of the comments, the animation is done by IMBrokeRU. Would anyone happen to have that animation set? If so, could you please provide a download link for the animations? I’ve got everything else situated, but I lack a suitable animation. I’ve taken a look around both Garrysmod.org and the Facepunch forums, but I couldn’t find anything.

Bump. Still trying to find these animations, but I’m not having any luck.

Bump. Does anyone have this animation? Or am I on my own here?

Support

Bump. I’m still searching for these animations, but still no luck. Hopefully someone can give me a hand with finding these animations so that I can use them for the SWEP.

Bump. So I’m guessing nobody has these animations? I WOULD just rip them from the game itself, but the computer I normally use that for recently kicked the bucket. I’d rather not scrap this project.

The animations weren’t released.

Damn…that’s what I was afraid of. Alright, thanks anyways. Looks like I’ll have to use a placeholder animation for now.