Making Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 NPC's in Garry's Mod

Hi, I found these awesome models of character’s from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, and I was wondering if someone could make them NPC’s or at least help me make these character’s NPC’s for Garry’s Mod.
I know they are only rigged for 3DSMax or whatever but someone said that they could possibly be added to the Valve Biped animation’s.
Please leave a message because I desperately need these character’s to be NPC’s.

Here is the link:

http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1160201

(User was permabanned for this post ("dumb gimmick" - postal))

(User was permabanned for this post ("DUMB gimmick" - postal))

Original. Very original. It’s very apparent you’re from the XBOX community if your ego is that easily destroyed by a 16x16 image of a box with Dumb x1 next to it. Even more hilarious that you have to specify that you’re a female gamer as if you’ll get an award for it.

Now let me answer your question. Nobody is going to spend the time rigging models from a shitty, overhyped, rehashed military shooter that were ported over three years ago onto the HL2 skeletons for free just because you want to use them in shitty five second NPC battles with combine soldiers. Rigging 75+ models isn’t just something that someone can snap their fingers and have done in an afternoon.

If you absolutely want them that bad, learn how to rig them yourself instead of being the spoiled brat that you are holding your fucking hands out saying “give me this, i want it now”.

its clearly just some little 12 year old kid pretending to be a girl to get attention, that kind of thing seems to be common among prebbies

Hey Ausie, butt out and mind your own business. Clearly you have no life. Continue your routine fucking kangaroo’s and aligator hunting.

[editline]10th August 2015[/editline]

Thank you I am VERY original and yes…I am a GIRL. Clearly…your a tard with nothing better to do than post a lengthy derogatory comment(s). Why don’t you try getting a life!? No one cares what you say or what you think, expecially me. My ego is just fine thank you and I am not looking for attention as you are. You sound like a bitter little boy who hates women, maybe you should take up your mental illnesses with your mama and dada and a fucking physiatrist!

Nobody is going to do this work for you. Generally throwing insults around doesn’t get you what you want. You can say “No one cares what you say or think” to legendofrobbo but why should anyone here care what you say or think?

Blah…Blah…Blah…Blah…Blah…Blah…Blah…Blah don’t care so shut the hell up!

Honestly I can’t stop laughing. Have you ever considered becoming a comedian?

Hey kid, if you cant take criticism, get the fuck off your mother’s computer.

… like, permanently.

Likewise, little bitch.

Oh wow, yeah that’s just beautiful. Members of Facepunch, please use this kid as an example. Don’t let your kids spend more than 1 hour per day on xbox, ps2, etc. Otherwise they turn into little shits like this disgusting racist piece of cancer that snap at anyone saying anything to them. HOW DARE YOU TELL GirlGamer4evr THAT NOBODY WILL MAKE A SET OF SHITTY NPCS?!?

FYI you stupid uneducated child, in Australia we don’t have aligators, we have crocodiles. There is a difference, look it up!

[editline]11th August 2015[/editline]

Also this. How old are you even?

Do you even know what a racist is!? Your stating that I’m a racist why? Where does it demenstrate on my post that I’m a racist!? You really do need to get a life! Stop preaching, no one cares!

if there was any doubt that your a 10 year old kid that post just removed it

say shouldn’t you be doing your homework instead of posting on here

edit:

:hammered:

Who the fuck said I was 10 years old? And it’s Summer duh… AND yet again, get a life!

Chrome :suicide:

My only excuse is that this pc only has IE and I cant install chrome on it. College shit

you did

1. you think “get a life” will actually insult people

2. you asked for something then started raging like a little crybaby when you didn’t get it

3. you end every sentence with !

4. pretending to be a girl :what:

your autism is terminal, please see a doctor to ease your journey to the afterlife as much as you can

We have more of a life than you. While you are here being an idiot, I’ve completed two classes in college. What have you done? I’ll be back in an hour, after I’ve paid child support and gone home.

lol yeah i know what college computers are like, a few guys i know carry a copy of linux on a portable hard drive so they can boot into it to dodge all the arbitrary restrictions and bullshit

Wait, that even works? I thought they disabled USB boot state wide at all schools and campuses

not here apparently
though i haven’t set foot on uni grounds in like over a year now so my info isn’t exactly up to date

1. Last time I checked “get a life” is an insult.

2. I did not start this, you and Spastik2D started this.

3. OMG!! A GIRL?!? WE CANNOT ACCEPT THIS FOR WE ARE NARROW MINDED!!

4. You are the one who needs to be checked for mental illness and autism, SEVERELY.

[editline]10th August 2015[/editline]

OH you “completed two college classes!” Like I believe that. And you fuck ups are the one’s who started this catastrophe, and I’m just sticking up for myself.