Map not Compiling

So yeah, I started suing SourceSDK for the first time, and I m must say, it is a hell of a lot easier than the GECK, anywho, I finished my map, and I want to test it, but it fails to load and it like fails to compile, and what not, here is what it says when I try to test the map. I hope someone can help me out here so I can get the map to compile so I can test the map.

** Executing...
** Command: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\bin\vbsp.exe"
** Parameters: -game "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\hl2" "D:\Sourcesdk MAPS\Map_load_pls.vmf"

Valve Software - vbsp.exe (Sep 20 2013)
4 threads
materialPath: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\hl2\materials
Loading D:\Sourcesdk MAPS\Map_load_pls.vmf
Error: displacement found on a(n) func_detail entity - not supported (entity 25, brush 0)

** Executing...
** Command: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\bin\vvis.exe"
** Parameters: -game "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\hl2" "D:\Sourcesdk MAPS\Map_load_pls"

Valve Software - vvis.exe (Sep 20 2013)
4 threads
reading d:\sourcesdk maps\Map_load_pls.bsp
Error opening d:\sourcesdk maps\Map_load_pls.bsp

** Executing...
** Command: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\bin\vrad.exe"
** Parameters:  -game "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\hl2" "D:\Sourcesdk MAPS\Map_load_pls"

Valve Software - vrad.exe SSE (Sep 20 2013)

Valve Radiosity Simulator     
4 threads
[Reading texlights from 'lights.rad']
[45 texlights parsed from 'lights.rad']

Loading d:\sourcesdk maps\Map_load_pls.bsp
Error opening d:\sourcesdk maps\Map_load_pls.bsp

** Executing...
** Command: Copy File
** Parameters: "D:\Sourcesdk MAPS\Map_load_pls.bsp" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Half-Life 2\hl2\maps\Map_load_pls.bsp"

The command failed. Windows reported the error:
  "The system cannot find the file specified."

The error is right there and it’s telling you exactly what to do. A func_detail is tied to a displacement somewhere on the map; it’s not supported. You cannot tie displacements to any sort of entity, so you’ll need to move that brush to the world or recreate it.

yeah, I learned that not too long after I posted that, but I am having trouble locating it, I don’t know what to do in order to find the problem, I have tried showing only displacements, and I still can’t seem to find the problem. What do you suggest I do to find the error?>

Use the find tool. Entity number 25 as the log states.

Yes, I am the biggest newfag to the SourceSDK, Where is the find tool located?

Ctrl+shift+f