Map Request, or is it?

Help guys, is there a map with lots of water? but it also has land (preferably like Venice

)

does anyone know of any map like this? it can be a simple map or an elaborate (but I prefer the simpler one) it’s just for testing out my boat creation. It should work with Half life 2 only without missing textures. no episodes or whatsoever. I know it’s hard to find shit like that because almost all are made with counter strike props and objects, but I don’t like counter strike that’s why I dont install it. thanks for reading

PS: If any administrator/moderator doesnt seem to like that this thread is on the wrong part of facepunch, please don’t ban me and warn me first so I may move it to other sections. thank you

How big do you need it, and how much water? Because gm_construct has water, but not a lot.

gm_construct_flatgrass has a lot of land and a pretty large lake.
Here’s a link: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=111121

daym. I don’t have HL2:EP2. I guess. I wouldnt use it then. but thanks for your help anyway. :slight_smile: very much appreciated. but anyway. what I was looking for was a map like this:

I think you might like gm_excess_island or gm_excess_waters.

wow. thanks :smiley: it’s the exact copy of it. :smiley:

[editline]1st June 2012[/editline]

thanks but what’s with the watermelon wired with all those contraptions?

[editline]1st June 2012[/editline]

I have flat construct right now and it’s kinda good. it has lots of waters but the one you gave is also good. thanks again