.map to .bsp (Porting from Halo)

How about calm down and grow up.

Koedix you’re making yourself come seem like a moron, and your attitude isn’t likely to get you much assistance with you silly Halo maps. You’ve been told what to do, if you can’t do it then move on and accept it. Like Firegod said:

It’s not like what you are saying. I’m just pissed cuz I’ve been searching on the internet for hours and every time I find something that might help people say just build it yourself. It’s EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING. And I know that I should move on because I can’t do the simplest thing. But I am willing to search for days to find a version of this level that isn’t shitty and can be ported into CS:S or GMOD.

posting the model would help somewhat.

Learn how to map. I have tutorials. Click the YouTube image under my name.

[editline]09:32PM[/editline]

Ok. I will. And I will import that model as a reference and make that map. Along with standoff from Halo 3.

1. The new fraps is a very useful tool for all sorts on things.
  2. It’s very pointful because you have a 3dsmax of a model that you cannot use in hammer
  3. Learn. It’s not hard.

Aw crap. I accidentally spelled have, hate. FUCK!

It’s not the end of the world.

Hey Fire, I’m watching your tutorials. These look REALLY GOOD. BLOODGULCH TIME!!! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

LETS DO THIS LEEEROYYYY, JENNNNNNNNNNNNKINSSS.

[editline]08:49AM[/editline]

Oh and how do I do the import model as reference thing?

The map would end up better if you just remade it anyway. It’s also good practice.

Or you can be original and make your own map, or at least a “remix” of one.

Nawwwwwww. I love bloodgulch too much to do that.

I always thought Halo was a decent game, but I always thought the maps sucked.

Well… Some of them do. Not bloodgulch.

Please just stop talking.

I always thought that halo was the biggest piece of overhyped shit ever.

that meme is retarded also

creating this map would be somewhat simple, hardest part would be making textures similar to the ones from Halo

why do you want this map so much anyway

this map is horribly tiring

from the way you sound it sounds like you’ll make a shitty darkrp server from it or have retarded npc battles by yourself that anyone could do in flatgrass

Nope! And I want this map because its the one they are on most of the time in Red vs Blue.

Huh…interesting reason.

Well, using 3D Object Converter, then XSI Mod Tool (AKA Autodesk Softimage Mod Tool, but XSI is shorter XD), I was able to create a VMF of the model, but Hammer can’t load it.

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/53/hammererror.png

If anyone’s ever seen this before…I have a feeling I know what it is, but just in case, I thought I’d post it here.

Looks to me like the map may be too big.
I assume this is down to scale, as the grid in 3ds may not be the same as hammer.