Map Vote showing other game mode maps

I am running a rented server and I noticed that when it goes to the screen where you vote for the map, it shows all the maps for all the game modes, instead of just the current mode. For example if Playing prop hunt, it shows prop hunt maps, deathrun maps, CS maps etc. how do I fix this?

The maps that are in the “garrysmod/maps/” folder are what maps will show up with map votes, no matter what gamemode it is.

none of the maps are listed in the maps folder. You can see the game lists differently whats in the folder

I went into ULX and disabled all but PH maps and it had no effect.

Garrysmod can load maps from games that are mounted to it (like counter-strike: source) without them being in the garrysmod/garrysmod/maps folder. The mod you are using for map changing is detecting them in the same way ULX does because you can actually play on those maps.

You will have to either unmount those games from the server or; preferably, edit the mod of what ever you’re using to only allow certain maps which only those familiar with the mod may know how to do.

If you want to change what is mounted then hit the escape key and click the tiny controller at the bottom right of your screen and restart your game or if it’s a server then edit the garrysmod/garrysmod/cfg/mount.cfg file, but be warned. If you unmount games then anything that your addons use from those games will be missing and you may see errors/missing textures and glitches.