Mapping problem again ughh

Invalid game “c:\program files (x86) \steam\steamapps\juniormanga\sourcesdk\launcher” found in VPROJECT envirment variable, ingoring

First it gives me this Error for hl2 ep2 and the other hl2 games i “Bought” (so don’t come with this again)

And for css i get this :

File c:\program files (x86) \steam\steamapps\juniormanga\sourcesdk\bin\orangebox\bin f.fgd, line 1312 : expected @

File c:\program files (x86) \steam\steamapps\juniormanga\sourcesdk\bin\orangebox\bin f.fgd, line 1314 : Expected indentifier afther @

File c:\program files (x86) \steam\steamapps\juniormanga\sourcesdk\bin\orangebox\bin f.fgd, line 1314 : unrecognized section name @

Invalid game “c:\program files (x86) \steam\steamapps\juniormanga\sourcesdk\launcher” found in VPROJECT envirment variable, ingoring

If anyone knows how to fix this isntead of reinstalling or refreshing sdk reseting etc… Comemnt Below thanks :slight_smile:

We have 2 question mega threads.
are you using the source sdk on steam? try refreshing sdk content and resetting game configurations.

Yes i’m using it on-steam since i got it from steam. already did that and uninstalling doesn’t work either.
I’m not a numb with source sdk.

Sounds like you don’t have your configurations setup properly, or you changed one of the environment variables on your computer. Try double checking your paths on your configuration by opening edit game configuration.

Yes i followed valves tutorail step by step on setting up the configs no luck . and the environment variables thats interesting. i could use some assistance on that . but i mainly think my sourcesdk\launcher" is corrupt Again afther reinstalling.

In fact the problem appeard out of nowhere when all my stuff was all good and running.
i tryed getting files of my buddys but that was a massive fail too.

so
come on guys post stuff here valve couldn’t help me either so i need some support here! (since they do not provide support on it :confused: )