March 2022 - News - s&box

You probably noticed the frequency of posts here have become a bit random. I started feeling for a while that we were working for the blog, instead of having the blog work for us. I could feel that members of the team felt like shit because they had nothing to post in them, so I want to de-emphasise their importance. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://sbox.facepunch.com/news/march2022
6 Likes

great work as per usual :smiley:

2 Likes

YaY! Now I can upload my unwanted hairy Mario in bikini model! Thanks Garry

2 Likes

Very epic

2 Likes

Great job!

2 Likes

cool

2 Likes

This is the future of gaming!

2 Likes

gvarados

1 Like

Good job guys!!!

2 Likes

Ugh I’m very pumped :melting_face:

2 Likes

told you garry, you wastin your time doing useless bloat driven stuff
now you stuck with an engine bloated with some QT spices and some other C# non sense

and you can’t even update it anymore, gaben team isn’t found sharing their stuff

want unbloat your shit? contact me and hire me

or maybe you should have stick to your original unreal engine idea, but that was before UE 5, unfortunate

but at least your UI framework is now 5x more usefull than it needs to be! look, you even need QT

imagine, QT on your UI framework on top of QT on top of an immediate mode UI because it is easier and leaner to use on top of QT on top of Electron

Do i get the job?

1 Like

This looks incredible. Great work, yet again this month.

2 Likes

cool

2 Likes

no

3 Likes

Good stuff

2 Likes

a wise man with a wise reply, i like it!

2 Likes

A lot of good stuff in here. I like the hammer addons.

I would love to see a similar tool like the primitive builder but with the option to adjust the properties even after creating the geometry. I guess something more similar to the tile mesh system but customizable through code.

2 Likes

Good choice! Quality over quantity :beans:

2 Likes

Woo a new blog post!

2 Likes