Marines Pushing Forward

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/4342/possiblemarines.jpg

It’s been about 10 months since my last screenshot because I decided to take a long ass vacation. Anyway, it’s good to see I didn’t get as rusty as I thought I would be. ENJOY.

It has a great feeling of coldness.

Reminds me of some of my earlier works.

Lots of wasted space. The posing is okay but the contrast makes it a bit difficult to make stuff out.

Now I like this, posings good, rains a bit flat, need some tracer fire as I see some guys getting hit by the looks of things, plus I might be griping here but these are the Halo 3 Marines right? Why would they be using modern day weapons?

No.

I originally wanted to do a “Halo” scene but I decided to fuck up the timeline. Boom. Universe just exploded.

NO. EVERY BULLET IS NOT A GODDAMN FUCKING TRACER. TRACERS ARE USED EVERY 1 IN 3 OR 1 IN 5 ROUNDS BY MACHINE GUNS, AND ARE SOMETIMES USED IN RIFLES TO INDICATE TARGETS OR SIGNIFY AN ALMOST EMPTY MAG. THEY ARE NOT USED IN EVERY ROUND FOR EVERY WEAPON. THEY DO NOT IGNITE AT CLOSE RANGE.

Fucking FUCK.

Picture could use more colour and less contrast; I can’t see jack, but then again I’m on my laptop (which has fucked calibration) and the screen’s glaring. I’ll check this again when I get home and see if it’s any better on my PC or if it genuinely is too dark and contrasted.

I know they don’t ignite at close range. But I didn’t ask for the whole pic to be filled with them did I? Maybe just some flying off into the background, that also indicates there being fired from somewhere else that’s all, also calm down man it’s just a suggestion jeez…

Given there is nobody on-screen with weapons pointed at them, we can fairly safely surmise they’re being shot at from offscreen. Considering they’re all looking to the right, we can further deduce that the enemy is in that general direction.

The last thing this forum needs is more tracer fire, especially considering only like five people can make tracers that don’t look like total shit.