Mass Effect Shepard N7 Armor

I was wondering if anyone has Shepard in the N7 Armor… I have looked and looked and looked, Some downloads I can’t get for some reason don’t know why, I log in on Stream for Garry’s Mod but when I go here to download http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1000723 it keeps telling me I must be logged in to download this file… So if anyone knows of another way of getting these downloads please let me know. Or if anyone has a Shepard in the N7 armor I would really love to have that… I would like to have both Female and Mare versions of this model. Thank you very much.

I think the link to shepard in there broke ages ago, so use this:

Yea, every time I go there and hit the download it keeps telling me to log in to download. What I don’t understand is that I am logged in. It does that on everything I try to download there. I don’t understand why, I never had any problems with that before. I also tryed logging out and logging back in and still says the same thing. :frowning:

Would you mind linking your Steam Account? This seems a little fishy to me.

how do you link it??

Is this what you mean by linking it??

You don’t own Garry’s Mod, so you can’t download anything from there.

Own it? I thought Garry’s Mod was a site?? Ok so what is Garry’s Mod? and How do I get it? Those are the only Mass Effect Models I could find, I would very much like to have them so I have to Get Garry’s Mod to get them then thats what I’ll do.

Garry’s Mod is a modification to the game Half-life 2. Just search in steam for Garry’s Mod.

I would link you to the Wikipedia page, but since they’re blacking out because of SOPA, it gets kinda hard.

But no, you don’t need Garry’s Mod to get the models, since I ported (converted the models from Mass Effect format to Garry’s Mod format) it back in the days. I still have the files for 3DS Max, just send me a private message and I’ll forward them to you.

For future reference. http://store.steampowered.com/app/4000/

Ok I sent a private message to you, Thanks everyone well at least know I know why I couldn’t download anything from Garry’s Mod. lol… Thank you all for your help, and the Info.