Massive GMOD gamemode list?

I know this has probably been done before, but I don’t think these other threads have been very updated or have the absolute full list of games. I want to make a massive list of every gamemode that has every existed, ever. It doesn’t matter what it is or how long it has been up, or what it was. I am looking to create a list of gamemodes with games like the Morbus predecessor, Parasite. This was a game that existed only in the Gmod 13 beta, but it was an amazing gamemode.

Gamemodes like TTT, DarkRP, Stranded and these really big gamemodes that everyone plays aren’t really for this list, but I will include them for the sake of completion. I am looking for very small gamemodes that are great but underrated. I have only started playing since early Gmod 12, but I have 2500 hours so I think I can get mostly everything past Gmod 12. My list is

Zmod
Garryware
Stranded
Morbus
Parasite
DarkRP (all versions of it too. Your slight variations of it aren’t a different gamemode.)
TTT
Devinity
Sunrise
Devinity 2
Spacebuild 1, 2, and 3
PERP
GmodZ (Synservers and TPS)
Gmod DayZ (Xavier and CSiGaming’s better Garry’s Mod gamemode. Best ‘‘Gmod DayZ’’ type gamemode by far)
Barzorka! (or something like that. Russians.)
Deathrun
Ultimate Chimera Hunt :smiley:
Cinema
Sandbox
Starwars Sagas
Postnuke RP
Flood
Battlefield of Duty
sledbuild
Pirateship Wars
The Stalker
Stronghold
WINTER SURVIVAL (FUCK YEAH)
Minecraft Wars
Jailbreak
Zombie Escape
Zombie Survival
Hunger Games (fuck yeah)
Stop it Slender
Tiramisu (yummy)
Hide and Seek
Prophunt
Extreme football Throwdown
Elevator Source
Surf
Parkour
Gmod Tower
Minigolf
Gungame
Basewars
Retro Teamplay (fuck yes)
Storm Chasers
Fish
Build to Kill
Every single shitty serious RP gamemode (HERE IS MY 60 PAGE ESSAY ON WHY I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO SELL PAPER ON HL2 RP)
Vein
Virus
Bunny Hop
Murder
ReDead

I will add more soon. Take a moment to appreciate Garry Newman’s greatest accide-

OH SHIT

NO RUST PLEASE

redead

Mother fucker I was literally trying to think of this game when I was vein I got reminded. I couldn’t remember it’s name though.

Great game anyway

Why don’t you include links to those that are open for download? Would be fun to try one out!

[sp]Btw, I like your website. It’s sophisticated…[/sp]

Good idea

also I know my website is pretty sexy

Darkland server’s Fort Wars

Miss it so much :’(

NutScript
Clockwork
TacoScript (private)

http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1319946

Already made one. I’ll update it with some more tomorrow.

code_gs win.

Darkland Fortwars
Super Epic OMG WTF RP (Darkland RP)
The Darklands MMO
BluShell Fortwars
BluShell Puzzles
Sassilization
Gmod Central RP (From Gmod 9)
Fretta

tacoscript isn’t really that private

No offense, but code_gs’ list is better since he at least categorized the gamemodes under free / paid / private / dead, and if possible, provides actual links to them.