Meeting Gamemode

Well I’m With Dark-Side Films http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSideFilms
and Well we make movies and well it’s a pain to use the same server as Build server. And people are flying around and well I don’t want normal Players to be able to fly in are meetings. So I would like something related to darkRP were players can’t No-clip and A thing like a warning meeter XD. that makes it so I basically A admin can see someone and say “Stop Fooling Around” and Place a waring on their heads and Place a Warning meeter on their screen that says "Warning Metter (The Number of Warnings, And after 3 warnings are given it automatically kicks them from the server.

I’m not new to Garry’s Mod but i am new to FacePunch.com So if this should be in the Lua section please tell me. Thank you and Steam PM me if anymore Info is needed PM me on steam for Quicker Msging. http://steamcommunity.com/id/mxbryan1650

Have the server owner disable noclip.

And any decent admin could easily write down a tick on a player’s name on a spare sheet of paper.

But it’s an idea, and if someone wants to, they want to. :downs:

How about a sandbox server with a password.

Just an advice, please do not use text emotes like “XD” on Facepunch.

Replace an with some

No no no… Just you all think your helping. Your going all off topic so just whatever thanks for nothing. oh and be the way…

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Yeah just used “XD” on facepunch

Get out now.
:frog:

No. You all are Dicks and Really Shouldn’t Be like this. Your real Dicks And I will not Get out until Im banned

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

SO YOU GET OUT…

You are such a rebel you idiot. Is it attention you want?

Immaturity at it’s worst.
Also, why do you have random capitalized words in your sentences?

I’m beginning to understand where the stupidity of his question is rooted…

Well, I was about to help before I scrolled down and read OP’s other posts… I’m disappointed, you’re not going to get any help now. And if you do, you don’t deserve it.