Memory crash

Yeah so it’s the same as I’ve noticed many other people have had: Gmod crashes because some memory could not be read.

"The instruction at “0x102b30cf” referenced memory at “0x0e900454”. Memory could not be “read”.

Click on OK to terminate the program."

Help a bro out.

I’m bumping this because I’m having the same problem, and through research have seen that many others have this problem too. It’s hard staying on a server with this bullshit error going about. Garry, please fix this fucker.

i got the same problem

cept it says

The instruction at “0x00010109” referenced memory at “0x09e31484”. The memory could not be “written”.
Click OK to terminate the program

Yeah me to when i try to join PERP. I hope their is a solution.

The general error:

*The instruction at “XxXXXXXXX” referenced memory at “YYYYYYYYYY”. The memory could not be “Z”.

Is the general error but it can mean -

@ You have got a server side crash (Try Playing on-line)
@ You have run out of RAM and PageFile (Quite rare but still happens on old machines)
@ You have faulty ram (Do you get BSOD’s as well?)

There are a few of the causes of the error.

Does it crash on start-up? If so, then its proabably a TF2 update by valve that broke gmod…again.

There are a few threads on here, you just gotta search about that problem. They say your suppose to unmount tf2 from the content file.

this sometimes happens to me when I quit cs:s. and some hl2 mods

edit: I think it means you don’t have enough ram on your proccessor, try exting out of a few programs you have running.