Metal Arms: Glitch In The System Models

So I’ve been ripping models from this old Xbox / GameCube / PS2 game Metal Arms: Glitch In The System. There’s no UV mapping, so I assume that would have to be done manually. I’m not very good at modelling so I don’t really know much about it. I currently have 5 different models ripped, along with a ton of textures. Only 2 of them looks like they could really be rigged, the main character Glitch and the enemy Titan, as the other ones I’ve ripped have weapons equipped.

Here’s an image I got of them in Garry’s Mod. From left to right they are Glitch, Droid, Mil, Trooper and Titan.

I never actually saved any of them as I ripped them, but I can do it again and upload them as OBJ files. They come in about 74 separate pieces, so I assume they would be able to be rigged that way.

Edit:

Alright here’s some downloads.

Glitch

Titan

No textures because the program I use to rip gets every single texture, and it’s hard to tell which ones go with which model.

MA was one of my childhood games, i’m happy to see that you were able to rip from it.

Yeah, I love Metal Arms. It’s my favourite Xbox generation games. Me and some other Metal Arms fans have actually been in contact with the game developer Steve Ranck. We’ve been chatting about a file called mettlearms_xb.mst. Hopefully with what we’ve been talking about we’ll no longer have to rip it from an emulator, and we’ll actually be able to extract the files along with the textures and UV maps.

Yes great work on this hopefully we can get them UV wrapped :slight_smile:

I honestly don’t see that being possible. Trying to unwrap it in 3DS Max just puts vertexes EVERYWHERE.
Maybe if somebody with no life has the time they’ll be able to do it, but I really can’t see myself sitting at a computer manually moving vertices for hours just for one model.