Metro f4 menu help

So i recently got the new metro f4 menu. When i put VIPOnly = true in my jobs it puts that job in the vip tab under vip jobs. But the thing is that i cant join it unless im admin or superadmin. When i set my self to admin i can join but anythin under that like vip i cant join. Please help. Also i was wondering how i made a new tab (Private class/Jobs) and make it only show certain jobs. Please help. Thanks

Post your customCheck.

in jobs.lua?

Yes.

This is the chief

TEAM_SWATC = DarkRP.createJob("S.W.A.T. Chief", {
	color = Color(20, 20, 255, 255),
	model = {"models/player/swat.mdl"},
	description = [[You are the S.W.A.T. Chief
	You command S.W.A.T. and go in for
	raids and protect the
	may-may (Mayor)
	during raids.]],
	weapons = {"arrest_stick", "weapon_geagle", "unarrest_stick", "stunstick", "door_ram", "weaponchecker", "handcuffs"},
	command = "swatchief",
	max = 1,
	salary = 150,
	admin = 0,
	vote = false,
	hasLicense = true,
	customCheck = function(ply) return CLIENT or ply:GetUserGroup() == "vip" or ply:GetUserGroup() == "vip+" or ply:GetUserGroup() == "donoradmin" or ply:GetUserGroup() == "moderator" or ply:GetUserGroup() == "sadmin" or ply:GetUserGroup() == "management" or ply:GetUserGroup() == "admin" or ply:GetUserGroup() == "superadmin" end,
		CustomCheckFailMsg = "You must be a VIP to join this class."

So many or operators. Please look up what a table is. Also, make sure that the menu isn’t blocking job switching, and vip is all lowercase. Also, no use in doing ply:GetUserGroup() for admin and superadmin; ply:IsAdmin() will return true for both.

So many or operators? vip is lowercase in my groups in ulx. Should i change it to capatalize.

No. or operators as in ply:GetUserGroup() == “blah” or ply:GetUserGroup() == “blah2”

how do i check if the menu isn’t blocking job switching

Look through the Lua files.

wat lua files

The lua files of the menu.